Yellowing and brown/dead spots only on one plant, first time grower

Info about the grow
Girlscout Cookies Auto
Coco with Dr. Earth dry amendments at recommended amounts 5g fabric pots
RO water at 6.2 (cheap tester, have ordered calibration stuffs to check it)
2x4 Indoor Tent with SF-2000 LED
Night temps at 70f Day temps at 75-78f
Humidity around 50-60
No co2

Ive looked around and haven’t been able to figure this problem out to one of my plants this week so im looking for help lol. My strongest looking plant till now started getting some brown/dead spots on the leafs which i was thinking may be a Manganese problem, but then the leaves started yellowing and canoeing pretty fast and its all around about the mid level of the plants. I got some CalMag to put in my RO water since i though it was gonna need it anyways, but it dropped my PH to 5.8 and i though that was on the lower side so im waiting on PH up to get here. Am i looking in the right direction to solve my problems or way off haha. Ive also checked a small section of roots due to still learning how to water them with out over/underwatering.

Screenshot_1

Screenshot_2

Screenshot_4

Welcome @Frostygrows im a new grower also. I’m going to tag some help to you. You can always tag people to your post like I’m doing now just put an @ in front of there name @patchman @yoshi @Hellraiser @imSICKkid @dbrn32

They will ask you to fill out a support form I’ll find it for you give me a minute

Sweet ty, Im a bit new to forums also. Long time viewer first time poster lol

1 Like

i had seen some sort of form in another post and tried to copy it a bit in the info.

Here you go

• What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed
  • Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
  • Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths
  • PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
  • PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
  • Indoor or Outdoor
  • Light system
  • Temps; Day, Night
  • Humidity; Day, Night
  • Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
  • AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
  • Co2; Yes, No

I copied it to my notes and then filled it out I’m not sure what phone I have

Dr earth doesn’t have the correct ratios for pot so you’re getting really bad nitrogen deficiency ( I’m also seeing cal mag deficiency)and stunted growth you need a 444 484 and bloodmeal down to earth makes good versions of these also your ph is to high you need 5.8-6 during veg Heres my dry amendment guide

This coco looks awfully dry. I’m unfamiliar with using amended coco, but I feed my plants in coco to runoff every day.

1 Like
  • What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed–GSC Auto
  • Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF–Coco with Dr.Earth dry amendments
  • Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths–5gal fabric pots
  • PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)–havent been able to water to run off
  • PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable–RO water at 6.2ph
  • Indoor or Outdoor–indoor
  • Light system–SF-2000 LED spiderfarmer
  • Temps; Day, Night–Night 70 Day 75-78
  • Humidity; Day, Night --50-60
  • Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size–Yes 4in
  • AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier, --AC and Humidifier
  • Co2; Yes, No–NO co2

Its getting to the one month mark i was gonna reamend with the Dr Earth home grown 4-6-3 and there Flower girl 3-9-4 at about 75%/25%. I was kinda goin off a youtubers grow but i will definity look into the down to earth stuff. And with the water it kept looking like over watering a day after i water so i cut back water to see if it helped, my gut feeling was that it seemed really dry also,but the coco is damp around 1-2 inches down. I had also just read something about ph needed to be lower in coco and to kinda treat it like hydro so i will try that on the next watering when i amend also

Ohh and at that size you should be giving roughly half a gallon of water every 3 days in coco ohh and that flower girl is pretty close to being a good substitute for 484 definitely pick up some blood meal though

Thats about what what i started watering at, but i could have been confused on overwater and underwatering symptoms. That calibration salution to make sure my pen is right gets here tomorrow so ill give it a good soak with cal/mag also

That plant has been my best one till this week and now my other ones have almost over taken it

Also blood meal is ordered