Which one is faster?

I planted 3 plants at the same time and same environment and watering for the last 12 weeks. Who should mature the fastest?
Bruce Banner
Gorilla Glue
Girl Scout Cookies

3 Likes

You can’t really say. Most autos will flower at btw 4 and 7 weeks, but we have seen some autos flower as soon as 2 weeks and as late as 12 weeks.

Once a plant starts flowering it will be an additional 8 to 10 weeks to harvest. If your plants are 12 weeks old, then the question is how many weeks have they been flowering.

5 Likes

Id love to see some pictures @MNTed

3 Likes

Is this a contest. I may as well throw the dice cuz that’s how I roll: GG then BB then GSC

3 Likes

Probably won’t be GG. I’ve got one going that’s 2 weeks today, and it’s a shrimp. Damn I hate autos.

3 Likes

Jay- That’s exactly my predicted order. The pics below are 2 each of GG, Banner and one GSC, respectively:

2 Likes

Whats that image 3549 thats a beauty

1 Like

The second pic? That’s gorilla glue. The 3rd pic is the main cola of the Bruce banner. Man that thing is almost as big as my arm! :grin:

2 Likes

Out of my mixed pack the BB took the longest, GSC probably the fastest with the GG being a toss up with the other 2.

1 Like

Thanks Hap! The visual is telling me the other way around but it will all come down to the trichs. I’ll post when complete for a final outcome! :grin:

1 Like

Update: I just harvested 10 more branches. All 3 plants had some ready but the majority were in this order: GG, Bruce Banner and then GSC. So far 18 branches have been harvested, and I have another 25 to go! Yield wise, I think the total for 3 plants will be 9 oz of dried weed (taking 25% of wet weight and extrapolating). Very pleased at 3 oz per plant for my first grow! :smiley:

2 Likes

I thought they were supposed to be the easy ones lol. Honestly thats why I went for them figuring it shouldnt be too much harder than my other houe plants. Well I was wrong but ive also never grew this kinda plant so yea, its interesting.

2 Likes

Congratulations on your first grow success!!

2 Likes

Here’s my GG auto at day 17 from breaking ground. Probably won’t amount to much.

2 Likes

Na, looks great. Here is mine at day 20. My first one will produce about 3 oz of dried weed. Happy 4-20!

1 Like

Dang both of yall @Dexterado looks way better than mine at 21 days. I’m too ashamed to post my pic lol but I found out the issue rt now is my lights aren’t good enough. I have better lights coming so hoping I can get this girl going. I got the tip to repot and place it deep because she was stretching.

Cant wait to see the progress once the light arrives

1 Like

Nice, the lights will do the trick. Yeah, I’ve got LEDs basically 2 inches away at this stage. I also had to add dirt another 1/2 inch because they were stretching- worked really well. Good luck! Happy 4-20 :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thanks man!