Trying to get my light setting correct

Just wondering do my girls look good for they age they’re 16 days old just wondering if they should be a little taller or not im not reading par dont know how an dont know how to use the ap ive just been going off how they look but for them to stretch i did just bring my light up to 36" is that to far up im running a APQ1200 LED Grow Light an theres no way i can adjust it only by height

An im n a 48"X24"X72" topo grow tent

3 Likes

Look fine.

So should i probably lower the light?

Hard to say, but it seems like there’s plenty of veg, and the colors seem good but also seems “smallish”. May just be genetics.

The app PPFD Meter uses blue tooth with the UNI-T to eliminates guesswork.

Just don’t be like me… I have several different lights which require me to adjust the kelvin temp on the meter. (4000K, 3000K natural sunlight … etc.) I forgot to change the setting to match my light and did a little scorching before I caught it. It won’t happen again… lmao… I get baked enough it just might.

Again, it may be genetics, but at 15 days several of mine had leaves hanging over the edges of the 3 gal bags. The light setting being right is important. Youtube the uni-t and the PPFD app and theres really good info / instructions, seems a bit much at first, but after a few minutes of play’n with it, all seems easy peasy…

1 Like

16 days from seed germination? Is it an auto? They look healthy to me. You can get a dimmer that you plug your light into pretty cheap and you can turn down the power if you choose. Good luck with your decisions. Happy growing

3 Likes

I checked the light out an it dont seem like anything could be attached but then again idk an yes those are autos sour diesel an idk the other1 it came from a mix pack of auto seeds an yes 16 days from seed should i be feeding them nutrients uet? I have ff nuets an im also in happy frog an ocean forest mixed

Check this out

Plug and play · Control up to 3 Grow Light Science PROGROW Series lights · Adjust light output from 0-100% · 5-Year Warranty · 6 foot RJ12 cable.

2 Likes

I have one I don’t use now you basically plug your light into it the plug the dimmer into the power source

1 Like

Sorry plug your light into the dimmer and plug the dimmer into the wall socket. It works like a dimmer on your home lights instead of a switch.

2 Likes

Thanks about to order now

1 Like