Oh i thought i had told you in message lol guess im lost today lol
You probably did
Ordered new grow tent today 4x2x6
Thinking of adding third marshydro 600
Is that Decembers bud of the month?
To early to tell lol
No sorry, my WW will be December bud of the month
Hopefully lol ![]()
So can lowly serf forum visitors vote or just the anointed members and moderators vote. I believe it specifies members as voting. Is that a member like me or a “member” as in lab member
It seemed like it was meant for all the members of this forum. Lab members have a separate forum. If it was just limited to them, we would have never been informed.
I’m curious though…will it have different categories? Indoor, outdoor, Sativas, indica, soil, hydro…?
@garrigan62 or @Majiktoker may have those answers.
How have you been buddy ? Everything here is good. Got the tent down. Working on venting and hanging the lights.
Anyway…back to your question. I personal feel there Iis a lack of information before joining the forum. I’m going to pass onto Latewood what you just asked and a few other concerns.
I will get back with you as soon s I can…OK until then
B Safe
Will
Lab members have seperate forum? Oooh I got to get in on that. Is there a financial aid for that lmao
And also what is the prize. ![]()
At one time there was an offer for lab modules. I don’t know if that offer is still available or not. You were able to purchase access to the lab through those. Not sure if it includes the lab forum.
That’s another benefit to being a lab member. All those fees help pay for this forum as well, so we actually owe lab members gratitude for this forum as well, not to mention the seed bank.
The money would be well worth it. You get quicker responses I believe. Once I get to the point that I I’m not putting all our money into my house I plan on getting a lab membership.
Check your emails from Robert and see. Of course, you’ll have to do more than just “skim”. Lol
Been doing OK. There are times when this cleaning and repairs seems overwhelming, but it’s slowly getting better.
Perhaps I’ll try to get updated pics of the place and post them to my “Missing in action” thread. Looks much better, but still a dump at this time. Gout and sciatica has slowed down the process more than I expected.
All the best to you and your home…
So after the
1ml of mammoth p
1ml of grow big
There are perfect little sprouts
Lol jheezy the skimmah
I forget what they call those ratchet light hangers but those are the greatest thing since sliced bread !
…I used to have chains and hooks back in the stoned age, so what a pleasure using these adjustable hangers is !
@garrigan62
Got question
Should i run both LED whole grow or one till flowering starts








