Trans-Siberian Auto Flower

Still 100% record for me lol


Weird one three leaves one normal and one not straitened up yet

So seeds into rockwool on the 5th
Morning of the 8th nice green sprouts
LED light 36 inches above
Right now only one mars 600
Give them a week fire up second mars 600
Wish me luck you allšŸ˜†

Hate the beginning stage mine are looking fonky.

What you growing again auto or photo

Sprouts are photo Auto is 2/3? Done. Trying to use same grow space. Will see how that works. Auto pretty big

Had to reconfigure my lights for sprouts. May put them in one gallon smart pots today

Nice i had to do same thing to my tent only using one of my two marshydro 600

Hmmmmm I really don’t like smart pots. May have to run to the store for another geopot

whatcha not likin about’em?

Geopot sturdier. Better made and about the same price smart pot as in smart pot brand. Guess fabric pots have become known as smart pots

yeah…kinda like facial tissues have become known as Kleenex, lol

I have some smart pots on order,…have never used them but I like the idea of good drainage with oxygenation built in

First time using it. I’m sure it’s great. Others just have more sturdy shape. SmartĀ® Pots a little floppy

Had to bend over tallest colas as pistils kinda laying down on the tip. Reckon it’s too close to the lights. I need one of those ratchet wheeled light holders. I’m just using what came with light.


Look at this

Okay I’m looking.

Right i think they look real good for a few days old
Happy frog soil that i have ph was a little high
So watered with 4.5ph and 0.6ml of mammoth p with 1ml fox farms grow big
That was yesterday morning and they have leaves started already

Be careful there danielSan. Happy frog itself should be enough for a while. Careful not to burn them babies.

Remember i washed my soil real good to get ph down it was high so i know i washed alot out
But yes ill be very careful

Man you know I don’t remember that lol carry on carry on. Just outta throw my one cent in there. Lmao have a good day off to feed my worms!