Trans-Siberian Auto Flower

once you have real plants under them I would run them both balls out from start to finish

So was there any ideas on the three seed leaves? I’m sure it’s not going to harm anything, but is that a genetic trait or just some odd mutation?

Just curious…

Right veg time is so short with autos i think your right

Leave spilt i believe when i helped the husk come off
Second time for that happening for me make her look like a star fish lol

Aahhh! It didn’t seem that was the case. I thought of that when I first saw it, but both sections look like well formed, individual leaves.

Thanks for satisfying my curiosity…

Next question
For anyone
It would make since that larger tents stay cooler then smaller one more air space less compact reason i ask is my 32x32x64 tent stays at 73-81 always in that range id like it at 75 lights on winter coming soon so shiuldnt be an issue but next summer i dont want to run AC so hard …electric bill hit 320.00 at the hottest part of summer

Idk either. But there like seven bux. I think. Thanks for the reminder was gonna do an Amazon. I’ve met all the ups dudes lol

Yo your spaceship looks great

It happens once in awhile it usually grows out in a couple of nodes, I don’t think there’s ever been a whole plant like that but I’m not sure ?

I think if there was somebody would be trying to breed it …most likely

How many kWh ? Does your bill show your usage for same time last year?

the only suggestion I have for that is air flow… that is my plan…just keep lots of air moving through the tent… down here mid summer we are 90-100 degrees with 75-90% humidity…so growing will be a chore…
was actually considering trying to get two or three good harvests over the winter then just use my tent for tomatoes and such over the summer

there is an amazon ad from Apollo where you can select how many ratchet hangers you want… I ordered two for 8.95

Cool I was gonna get these but 8$ better

Id have to look but yes it says it but i do run my air hard my wife and kids were home all summer 71 degrees is what she set it at lol bill went down 50 dollars already if i was pulling not 5oz. Plants i wouldnt care 5th grow started so three plants maybe i can make a good harvest as good as one plant 5oz. That was my first grow ill take 3 per plant

Hmm the 1/4" is a hook and 1/8" is a clip. I like the clip but like the 1/4" thickness.

I looked up the pull on common household stuff and mine wasn’t burning up more than a biggish tv. Unless I was mistaken

What are you running i was running two marshydro 600 274 true watts each light plus AC working hard and fan

my info was slightly off…vivosun…9.95 for two

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B010DD743O/ref=ox_sc_act_title_10?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A2PQGFJXAT8J9K?tag=greenrel-20

Viparspectra 600. Erligpowht led panel 45watt? Walmart tiny desk fan. Small air purifier. And a regular room fan. No central ac

I added to cArt but they all seem to be rope hangers. Looking for a cable hanger and hope price doesn’t increase dramatically