Seedling problem 2 weeks old

I water once every 2 days with sprayer until water runs out bottom hole in pot. At 2 weeks, the leaves start turning to this color. Can these seedlings survive. I am using a Volt Led set on 80 watts and have the light set at max height. The tent is well ventilated. The potting soil is Black Gold .2021-08-31T04:00:00Z.

Welcome to the community first off

I believe you are giving her more water than she needs

Your pic did not load if you included one so a pic will help

Welcome to the community. Seedlings don’t
use much water. Pictures in natural light would be a plus.

I added pics. Can these seedlings be saved? The right plant is a clone. It is fine.

You have to wait for pic to fully upload

It did not load evidently

I new to this. Sorry.

1 Like

Welcome.

Way too much water. Thus fine group of folks taught me the drought & flood method. Let the dirt get DRY and light… then water slowly till it runs out the bottom.

Not familiar with your light, but seedlets don’t need much. Should be as close as possible without burning the girls. Possibly the lowest setting.

What’s the soil?

Plants that size shouldn’t need no more than 5 to 10 ml of water. You water away from the plant and not at the base. This will help the roots to grow out and also provide stability once you get some weight on the plant.

And don’t worry…we all started our first grow. Long as you realize you don’t know it all, your growing skills will advance. As the saying goes…practice makes perfect. :+1::+1::+1:

3 Likes

I use the Volt VL1 led that maxes at 440 watts. Manufacture recommends setting at max height and min setting for veg. I have another tent with 600w hps for flower. I have no doubt it is water problem. How often should I water? The little pots seem dry in 2 days. Maybe 2 times a week?

If you can dome them, you will only need to spray water once or twice a day. I took old Lipton 32oz tea jugs and made domes.

The plants mainly get the water through the leaves thus you want at a min of 80% RH. I prefer 90% and more. I take them off as soon as the leaves touch the side.

Then start watering the soil.

1 Like

Black Gold potting soil

You are not in “veg”. Get that light close, just watch for light burn & heat issues.

Let them containers get light and dry. Pick them up alot to get used to the dry weight.

Not popcorn fart dry… but dry… lol

Read this.

3 Likes

I had a rough start myself. There are such great and knowledgeable people here.

1 Like

I’ll bet once you get that light set lower and your watering down, they will love you long time

2 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

Like others have said great people here with a ton of knowledge. I’m going to include a ticket that will help anyone following to have somewhere to start.

COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.

Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post
NA (non applicable)

• What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed
  • Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
  • Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths
  • PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
  • PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
  • Indoor or Outdoor
  • Light system
  • Temps; Day, Night
  • Humidity; Day, Night
  • Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
  • AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
  • Co2; Yes, No

Always try to upload a clear picture of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you.

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer should be included.

1 Like