Need some guidance with nutes please 🙏

Heyyy yall! Hope yall are doing well. :upside_down_face: I’ve been reading a lot, maybe too much. :rofl::rofl::rofl: Anyway, I picked up some jacks deadbug today and a temp/RH monitor… just getting a couple items as I need and can. And I remembered reading something about promix didnt have nutes or something and I should start feeding at 2 weeks… I do believe now that I misread orrr just read a lil too much and everything ran together. :dotted_line_face: I was at Lowes and they really dont have any nutrients that are recommended so I just grabbed a small lil pouch of mycorrhizae :face_with_peeking_eye: got home and realized… the promix has that! Do yall have any recommendations on nutes? I have 3 fem autoflowers in promix and they are 16 days old. Thanks in advance!! :heart:

I dont think I left anything out…

1 Like

Maybe I did forget something… lol!! What should the average humidity be for an auto 16 days old? Mine is reading 75% to 81%

1 Like

Which “promix”?

1 Like

:grimacing: My bad… I knew Id leave something out! Its the garden mix.

1 Like

You wanting to go granular or liquid?

1 Like

I would prefer liquid.

1 Like

Jacks 321 is blowing my mind!

Watch videos and read read read.

Jack’s 321

Amazon has it, if you plan to continue growing you may want a bigger bag. I keep mine in 5 gal buckets, (still in the bag) with screw on lids with a seal. I through a desiccant pack in there too. Although my lung room RH is low enough I probably don’t need to.

2 Likes

I like the simplicity of it for sure! I appreciate the recommendation and do see some nice reviews. I will have to save up a little for it. Do I need it, like, ASAP? Or will getting it within the next 2 weeks be OK? We dont have much. Live in smalltown louisiana and the “pharmacy/dispensary” is a JOKE! It really helps me and my Pops and not only is it ridiculously expensive its also mid… heck I dont even think its mid! :roll_eyes: Plus we have to drive an hour away just to get there. Anyway… Not wanting us (Pops especially) to have to deal with all the BS, I thought I’d try my hand at cultivating and at least know what we are getting.
I kinda jumped in head first not knowing what all I would really need. I do have a 3x3x6 tent with an inline fan and controller, a clip fan, timer for the lights, temp and RH monitor. I need to get a par meter or lux meter and a PH meter. Right now I have the lights rigged :face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth: Its 3 different lights… buttt I am going to pick up a Vivosun 1000 watt dimmable HPS light I found on FB marketplace TODAY!!! Im excited!

1 Like

Have you seen my links for the PPFD meter?
I have the Apera PH60 but it’s a bit pricey.
Keep a close eye on the seedlings, not sure if you can wait that long. If the round first leaves (cotyledon) turn yellow they need nutes. A basic tomato fert will get you by until jacks. I know those 25lb bags are pricey, but they last and last.

1 Like

You can get smaller kits of Jacks 321 on eebay. I bought a 14lb kit ( 7lbs Part A, 5lbs Part B, 2lbs Epsom) for like $65. But yes, jacks is about the easiest to use (it’s the same mix the whole grow), one of the cheaper (I think it comes out to $.09 a gallon after mixing) and it is very gentle and forgiving on the plants.

3 Likes

Yes! I have. I am looking to get the UNI-T UT383BT you mentioned, have it in the cart and ready to go.
The 1st set of leaves that grew are still nice and green. The tips on two of them are brown but I think thats from the lights before I moved them.

1 Like

That’s really not bad at all! The kit I saw was like $160. I didn’t even think to look on Ebay. Thank you! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Must have been the 25lb bags. Those would last me my whole life. Lol

3 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Probably so… I just saw $160 and was blinded by that! Lol.

1 Like

Lowes should carry Dr.earth dry amendments !!

1 Like

They only had the Dr.Earth for trees. One for citris trees and a other for palm trees.

1 Like

Northern lights, blue cheese, and star froots

1 Like

1 Like

Finally have some Jacks 321 on the way!!
Progress pics:
NL

SF

BC

Finally got the Jacks! And man, not even a whole 24hrs and I see a difference.

2 Likes