Is it true autoflowers yield 5-15oz?

Let’s see this 39oz? If it’s the 4 plants you picture above from September then you must have had a unicorn poop on them.

It’s still in the dryer and no, that is not the wet weight. It’s what I estimate for the finished product based on past experience.
Also, that unicorn came by and pooped on them daily.

1 Like

Make sure you post a pic of that 39oz then…

Absolutely!
(I’m not one that exaggerates my harvest).:new_moon:

1 Like

I’d love to see what a 17 ounce auto looks like. I’ve raised some monsters over the last few years, but never flirted with anything near 17z’s.
This was a Forgotten Cookies that stood over 5 feet tall, and that’s with a big bend I had to make in the stalk to keep her from making out with the grow light. She fattened up really well, and yielded 11oz.

This Froot by the Foot was over 3 feet wide and she ended up with huge and dense buds, and she yielded 9oz.

I’m not slinging any accusations or anything like that, more power to you. I’d just love to see the auto that produced nearly double the weight of this Froot by the Foot!

5 Likes

Don’t forget it also 700 watts of lights on it also. I topped out at 6 feet, after i bent over most of the canopy.

It was a freak of nature wedding cake for sure.
The wedding cake next to it only have 8 ounces.

1 Like

Could it possibly be that my plant was also over 3 ft wide and deep and mine are RDWC while yours are soil?

Lots of differences.
This is by far the largest plant I’ve ever grown in both size and yield.

1 Like

I’m on my second grow currently. So I will not even come close to almost 10-15oz per plant.
I am just trying to do better than my 1st run. I set a goal of 2oz per plant (trimmed/dried weight of course). I’m also trying to produce some quality flower. So if I lose some quantity for some quality I’m ok with that also. I don’t run Synthetic PGRs. From what I understand I hear synthetic nutes produce much larger yields.

Here my girls, 42 days old. Picture is probably at 40 days old though. 2 LSD runtz, 2 White Wedding Cakes and 1 little either NL or Light Widow. Mother Earth Performance Soil. 18/6. SimPro nutes. Genetics from Marijuana Seed Connect(Az). Only topped two, topped other two as well as LST. Happy growing y’all and always appreciate and look forward to any advice critique wisdom. :pray: Also post vids and lots mor updates on my ig: @davey_pooh_562 if y’all wanna take a gander.

![IMG_2205|375x500](upload://cQX9AW744nbYXl7nnPx9PB0XEOJ.jpeg

Man I gotta learn how to take better pictures haha!

4 Likes

Those ladies are looking amazing!

2 Likes

here are my 76 day plants stubbornness autos , more than 60g dry is more than happy to me. 5oz is my goal when I reach full potential and knowledge about how to growth :innocent:

5 Likes

These 3 Skunk autos from a few weeks ago eventually came in at 8, 8, and 9 oz ea. (dry wt)
With all the pheno issues I had, it’s interesting seeing the weight consistencies.

7 Likes

Closet girls are bringing the Porkupines with them all 5 are living life

4 Likes

Those ladies look amazing! I love the smoothly round shape.

1 Like

When I said I’d love to see the auto that yielded 17oz, I was not implying it wasn’t true or that it couldn’t be done. I simply meant I’d love to see it, the way I love to see a beautiful woman, or a sunset, or some kind of art. So once again, I’d love to see the auto that produced 17 ounces!

6 Likes

I’ll happily say I don’t believe it…sorry! And my saying this is not a personal attack, and it’s not delivered with any hate, malice, or ill intent.

I would love to see some pix of a 3x3 plant yielding 17oz (which isn’t a big plant by any means but that’s a giant yield). I know I’d have many pix of the plant and flowers if I found a gem like that! I’ll also happily apologize, profusely now in advance if this is all legit. I’ll also go out and buy several packs of the seeds immediately!

I’m not trying to piss anyone off here with comments like this, but I’ve been at this for a long time (Steady since 1994) and have a pretty decent sense of “what’s up” and what the plant can actually achieve.

I don’t think our Cannabis community benefits from claims that can’t be verified or validated. Again if I’m wrong…I apologize.

3 Likes

I understand. I didn’t take it out of sorts or anything.
That freaking plant was a Mutant or something lol. I have no idea why it grew so insane.

1 Like

So do you have any pics of it?

2 Likes

Oh course not. I only have the older ones, not any of the full plant right before harvest.

@Bamarayne, Now I must admit I’m feeling a bit more skeptical. How did you handle a 6 foot tall plant in your basement if you don’t mind me asking?

I have 8 1/2 feet of clearance in my closet grow. You see that pic I posted of the Forgotten Cookies auto that was just over 5 feet tall? She tortured me, lol. I had to take my Scorpion Diablo off the ratchet strap hangers and tie it directly onto the ceiling grid I made out of conduit just to get myself an extra few inches of space between her and the light. In order to do that I had to take down the 10" X 39" filter that weighs over 70 pounds. It had been hanging under the grid, but I needed every inch I could get, so I set up the filter in a less efficient location and manner because I really didn’t have any other options I could think of. Several hours of work, just to deal with a 5 foot tall auto, so I’d be curious how you made things work so well with a six foot tall girl in a basement.

1 Like

I’ve witnessed one grower pull off an LB on 2 separate autos in the last 3 years. @CooterJuice did this about 1.5-2 years ago in hydro :love_you_gesture:

12 zips was my largest auto yield. Gelato cross by @repins12

8 Likes