Is it true autoflowers yield 5-15oz?

Every day I think these 2 will hit HP or P dry and cured. About 2ish weeks to go.
God Bud and Amnesia Haze Autos

Processing: 1000001663.jpg…

12 Likes

Hi Reemer,

While I only have one dry grow under my belt, and another drying now, my first auto, Banana Kush from ILGM produced over 11 ozs for me including the larf. 6.5 ozs was prime bud and cured. The rest was hashed for an additional 1.5 ozs of dry ice hash.

So yes, it’s true. Although, from my understanding, most people do not see those kind of results. I expect a higher prime yield from the one drying now. Another Banana Kush Auto.

I trained mine with everything from topping, LST, supercropped the one drying now. She had such dense sticky colas it is crazy.

This was the one before it

Here is my trim bowl I iced, 4.7 ozs worth of larf and trim.

The hash makes a very nice addition to anything you’re smoking.

Bottom line, training is key to yield indoors.

:dash::dash::point_right:

8 Likes

My biggest auto was 4.5 oz. My average is about 2.5

8 Likes

Just finished trimming most of my last grow. 10ozs from my Banana Kush Auto. And still have a couple of ozs still drying

:dash::dash::point_right:

7 Likes

I agree. The most I’ve gotten off an auto was a shade over 4 oz. It was Grape Ape. Only thing is, she didn’t start to flower until week 7. I’ve never had an auto go that long. I would say typically, with LST, you would expect about 2 - 3 oz off an auto at the most.

6 Likes

Well done Grow Bro….great harvest and finish :muscle::muscle::love_you_gesture:

5 Likes

5 Likes

I look forward to hearing your results and pic’s of those bad girls.

4 Likes

Anyone growing good quality autos from a reputable breeder should be able to average at least 5 ounces per plant if they follow a few basic guidelines, at least in my opinion.

Here’s a link to my current journal if anyone wants to follow along. Plants are just over 2 weeks old, and it looks like it’s going to be a good grow.

4 Likes

Cap is 100% I just had a God Bud auto from a shady bean seller produce 4.8 ounces and it is fluffy strange bud. The sister plant came out 5 ounces even.

4 Likes

I don’t have a yield obviously, but these are my 4 autos. They are just starting their flower journey. The one on the far left is 39" tall and the room is 10 ft wide.

4 Likes

Awesome set up growmie!! I would love that much space haha!!

5 Likes

Thanks. I should have built a larger room. It’s in the basement, but that room is twice the size of my last one, an actual closet.

I may have to expand.

4 Likes

@Bamarayne

That’s great. Always room to expand more. My 2x2x8 closet split in half works for now I can get 4 at any given stage and seedlings.
Running a AC Infinity T33 per cell.

4 Likes

May I ask what you use for nutrients and soil?

1 Like

Hi @Slingoman of course you can. For soil I use organic from Coast of Maine. So no nutes there. For nutes in my hydro, I use General Hydroponics FloraTrio, CaliMagic, Armor Si, and Southern AG for root protection.

3 Likes

Thought I would pop in and let you know I just finished my harvest of 4 auto’s.
I’ll end up with about 39 ounces total flower, plus a ton of trim to make brownie juice.

This is how it broke down. The one Wedding Cake was a 6 foot tall mutant that covered a 3x3 area.

Zkittlez - 6 ounces
Gelato - 8 ounces
Wedding Cake #1 - 8 ounces
Wedding Cake #2 - 17 ounces

4 Likes

may I ask which week of flowering in these pic ?

Great yield !

2 Likes

Great harvest Growmie

1 Like

I believe they were around week 2. They were in the transition phase maybe.

2 Likes