I need help with grow journal

Alittle blurry from me moving but will be good record for my journal

2 Likes

Yup. Love flipping thru my old journals and comparing sizes and growth rates. Helps a ton

3 Likes

Tonight I squeezed and rubbed and bent 2 more branches, Is there a limit on how many branches to bend and the plant not suffer?

1 Like

Pic update Aug 2nd

this is smaller one

6 Likes

Nope. They can take a BEATDOWN.

3 Likes

I had to go off grid for 10 days ?I ended up at Ok heart institute for 5 days so now this is my problem. My husband doesn’t know Jack about my plants
He got all mixed up on lights so some days they slept at night sometimes they slept at night. When he watered he splashed water all around on my leaves and when I got home they were bone dry .1st I watered then went back later and cut the dead leaves off. They were close to flipping so should I sledge hammer flush them in morning and then flip? I guess then I should start ff for flowering. I will try to send you pics in a bit.

3 Likes

Was supposed to be sometimes day and sometimes night. I think I need to go twist 1 up

1 Like

2 Likes

Alot of fan leaves or are they sugar leaves or they the same. They are droopy and getting ready to move my fan for better circulation??? Also I think they are both female

1 Like

All of these are fan leaves. Sugar leaves carry trichomes and dont appear until after you flip to 12/12 (or flowering, 2 weeks after 12/12). Fans are your photosynthesis leaves.

You want to clean out a few of the big ones blocking out lights from the interior of your plant. The branches that grow in the ‘crotch’ or elbows above the fan leaf branch. Those are called sucker leafs. And after 12-12 the new ones develop trichs are become sugar leaves.

:point_up_2:t5::point_up_2:t5:Thats alotta input. If u need pics of each level i gotcha. But all those r fans

3 Likes

I finally got my plant flushed about 4 days ago and on 2nd week of 12/ 12 and flowering nutes and I do have 2 or 3 fan leaves that need to be cut off, 2 are spotted cause when my husband watered he splashed everywhere and for sure 2 at least laying across middle of plant. I had 2 plants so of course 1 went male about a week ago so I dropped a blanket over the top of it and had it carried to our burn area where we can build a fire and sit out when weather cools off and of course roast hotdogs and smores when my granddaughters are here. My plant that I thought was dead but got put outside is growing some big buds when I can walk out next week I’ll send pics. Thanks so much

2 Likes

@GreenJewels I’m getting ready to start ff dry trio, did you tell me when I was asking about them, that you sprinkle the dry on top and let it water in or did I dream that. It’s been a few too many bowls since then ha ha ha

2 Likes

Haha. Ive never used it. But i think itd be better to add to water then balance the ph. Jewels will be along with more solid info. N sucks on the dude. I got lucky this round. But awesome with the outside plant

2 Likes

No sprinkling dry nutes for me :grin: u must have been dreaming it…that would be a lot easier though :joy:. I do sprinkle/mix gypsum into my soil. The ff trio I mix up and pH it. You definitely don’t want to sprinkle those ff dry nutes, they are potent.

1 Like

Are you feeling better

Yes just working on getting strength back I was so run down and dehydrated I could not stand up, my husband had to carry me to daughter’s car. I never knew it could do that just couldn’t keep water or food down so be careful

5 Likes

So glad I asked thanks so much

I think pics of the leaves would be great thanks

No problem. Sorry dozed off lastnight.

1 Like

Thank you and no problem I went to sleep also. Now I see the difference and how different after your plant has buds. I’ll send a pic of my plant when I turn lights back on later

1 Like