I need help with grow journal

Its all good. Wake her butt up! :joy:

1 Like

She’s tied to bucket except the main stem are very woody so afraid I’ll break it

3 Likes

I’m going into 5th week of flowering

1 Like

@SmoknGranny I have been off and on with the forum due to health issues but I’m back now. I hadn’t heard anything from you in a while how’s your growing doing

2 Likes

Ur girl is looking good hope ur feeling well

Much better thank you. While I was sick my husband could not get letting my plant be in dark for 6 hours same time every day. Some days it would be at night couple days later in day so my plant was very confused. I flushed it flipped to 12/ 12 and started feeding them for flowering. Now I think it’s going thru flower stage before it gets good buds but I’ll be happy with whatever I get this time it was so messed up.

2 Likes

In last week I started seeing round rust colored spots on my fan leaves. I looked at the grow bible and another download of Bergman’s showing defishensees and can not see it in any of pics so wondering if I haven’t been feeding enough ff nutes because I’ve been doing half of what they call for. @elheffe702 @PurpNGold74 @GreenJewels @dragsterdad @Oldasdirt or anyone know what’s going on. Pics are coming

2 Likes

I have a few weeks to go before harvest so don’t know. I just sledgehammer flush it now I need to know what it needs put back in. Thank you

No help here. Good luck :four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

Looks like the roots are unhappy, maybe too wet. The spots in the leaves look a little like fungus, but I’m not sure. Go ahead and fill out a support ticket so we have the full picture.
COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.

Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post
NA (non applicable)

  • What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed
  • Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
  • Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths
  • PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
  • PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
  • Indoor or Outdoor
  • Light system
  • Temps; Day, Night
  • Humidity; Day, Night
  • Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
  • AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
  • Co2; Yes, No

Always try to upload a clear picture of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you.

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer should be included. Feel free to elaborate, but short and to the point questions and facts will help us help you in a more efficient manner :slight_smile:

Thanks!

5 Likes

Yes, the support ticket @elheffe702 posted will definitely help.

2 Likes

I’ve seen it mentioned a couple times and have had very small amounts on one of my pla ts as well. All my research led to a type of mold which is rectified with good ventilation, does it leave brown on your fingers when rubbed? The other main culprit is nute lockout which doesnt leave a trace when rubbed. That’s the conclusion I came to anyways.

1 Like

It doesn’t leave brown on fingers I did a ff sledge hammer flush almost a week ago so don’t think it’s nute lockout. I changed my fans 3 days ago to get better circulation and tonight when I turned lights on after 12 hours of dark that it’s on alot of leaves even a few sugar leaves so I’m wondering if I should just go ahead and chop it before it takes over what buds I have it’s hard to get clear pic with my phone even when I turn grow light off cause it’s in my little grow room and there’s alot of reflection but I will try in a few minutes. I appreciate your help. If I get good pic I’ll tag you

2 Likes

@LoCoRock I need to correct previous statement the brown that’s appearing on new areas like the leaves hooked tight into buds are not spots I’ll try to get pic in morning. I think I’ll try mixing nutes at full strength tomorrow and water instead of half strength on ff feeding schedule maybe I’m not giving enough then if that doesn’t work I’ll go into harvest or should I just use my plain filtered water then harvest??

1 Like

@LoCoRock sorry to be so undecided last night, I’ve pulled this plant thru alot of bad times and when I saw all messed up leaves I freaked out, I sat in there this morning and looked at her and decided plain water for 2 weeks then 48 hrs dark then harvest. Not very many pistils are brown yet but I don’t want this one to be a couch lock smoke, like to smoke thru the day and stay motivated. Thanks again

1 Like

My girls have small spots like that… I dont think she liked the flush… My girls spring more up when she getts to wet… Like with heavy rains… But they way they r chained together looks kind of like it been a snack… Can u get a better pic… It was a bit blurry
If its her day bring her into well lit room for a moment

Try letting them dry out a few days and see how they respond. They look like they might just be overwatered. Easy to do.

1 Like

I started letting them dry for about 3 days this morning they were alittle limp like they needed water so I watered with filtered water and I turn my lights on in 2 hours and so will see but they looked better when I watered and turned light off. Thank you so much

1 Like

I’m wondering if it was the flush that they didn’t like, I think she looks better. Have you harvested your girls yet

1 Like

Where are the pics?? Sorry I’ve been super busy with side work!! How are things now?