Grow tent help ………

Hello ! I got this grow tent it’s different from pic it’s called growcell but the parts in the pic are what came with tent … I’m new to indoor and previously have only grown outdoors … can anyone tell me if this is all I need to properly set up ? My friend gave this to me and he doesn’t know how to set up … he brought them a few years ago thank you :pray:

5 Likes

4 Likes

you might want to look into a thermostat to run your intake/exhaust fan. A reliable thermometer/hygrometer would be helpful too. I think that most of it to get started on the tent part. what wattage are your lights?

4 Likes

Welcome to the community!

How strong are the lights it came with?
You’ll possibly need a better light.

A humidifier and maybe a heater.

4 Likes

Lights are for fluorescent one is 130w/6400k and second one is 130w/2700k
And the led lites are

3 Likes

I think that will get you started but you might consider a lighting upgrade before flower.

4 Likes

Lights aren’t going to work beyond early veg… What size is the tent?

9 Likes

My thoughts exactly @Low!

7 Likes

I tried to put together a budget combo. This combo could yield a LB with 1 plant. The only thing I can’t speak on here is the mars hydro clip fan.

The kit the poster bought seems like a rip off.

8 Likes

I don’t think it would come close to a lb…with one plant and a 300w lamp?

4 Likes

I pulled a lil over 3/4 off my northern lights with one on my last grow. excellent light

4 Likes

Got some pix of that plant?

3 Likes

only one and it’s not very good but it’s the one back in the corner by itself. I think that was week 5 or 6 of flower

10 Likes

Oh it sure can be done. We’ve yielded in that space a lb +

A recent example on here from @TheAbu95 his last run I think he pulled 20 oz? Maybe he can chime in and share

Here is @MadamCalamity cement shoes plant in that same space with the same light

15 Oz 3 gallon Coco and jacks

About 1.4 gram per watt. Pretty reasonable with proper coverage.

6 Likes

I will get there one day. 1lb on 1 plant indoor has been a goal of mine for a while now

5 Likes

@StickyFrostyBuds Ol bertha was a brute lol. I feel like ill be chasing those numbers for awhile lol. Im sure my numbers vary in all sorts of ways but to the best of my knowledge i ended up yeilding around 19oz of flower and 2-3 oz of trim for edibles.

27x27 tent with the spiderfarmer se3000. Strain was ILGM Blue Dream. Im currently running a RQS Alaskan ThunderFu*k in the same setup.

7 Likes

A decent 300 watt lamp, enough floor space, and decent planning/execution isn’t farfetched.

That being said, even a modestly experienced grower would need their shit together or someone with their shit together guiding them. Low yielding plants or poor canopy management could put anyone short of target.

6 Likes

this got me curious about my exact numbers for that northern lights. after digging through my stash I found a nug jar that was mislabeled trim. new total 14.82 OZ. I think I would’ve had it if I hadn’t mainlined her.

5 Likes

Those plants do look large and in change…cant really say more than that…so ill leave it there.

All i do is grow buds that are dense AF and as big as Aretha Franklins ass and i RARELY, and i mean rarely pull that much off a single plant…and have NEVER done so off a mere 300w.

Check out my HOF to see a massive NL flower.

That was a large and fantastic yielding NL pheno grown under a 400w lamp and it never came close to those numbers. Filled more than 4 large mason jars tho…

Anyway, if you guys are hitting that kind of yield what are some the things you’re doing? How long you vegging? What nutes and supplements etc? Light schedule? I want to produce the same…

5 Likes

Does look fantastic! Thats the most I’ve ever heard pulled from such a small space…and i mean by a landslide.

Not even counting your trim…

532g/300w = 1.77g dried and cured flower per watt. Thats an insane return per watt.

3 Likes