Grow tent? Help a guy out!

Hey, all!
I wanted some input on a possible tent purchase.
I currently grow in a converted shed on my property and DUDE!!! The HEAT in that thing is freakin unbearable! I had to start leaving the door open and exposing my girls to bugs because the temperature when closed can get up to 110!!!
Unacceptable. So I am considering bringing my grow into the house where the temp is more manageable! And I get to have my ladies in here with me! Winning!
Any recommendations on good brands of grow tents and cautions against poor quality tents would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you!
@Se7en I know you are a tent guy. Input? Thanks!

1 Like

Can’t say enough good stuff about Ac Infinity stuff.
5x5 tent is great, fans are great

6 Likes

Sick. I have an ac infinity exhaust fan I am quite fond of.

5 Likes

I am using Vivosun tents and so far 2 years in and no issues…4x4 size

4 Likes

Their tents must be vastly superior in quality to their PH pens. Lmao. Let me tell you. :grinning:

3 Likes

Ac infinity and gorilla are pretty high quality as well as skinny bunny an off brand if you can find them

2 Likes

I have the Vivosun 4 in 1 pen …had it for year and half and no issues…I had the Apera everyone raves about and mine never worked that well and finally just stopped working…

2 Likes

Skinny Bunny is an interesting brand name. :joy:
I will keep an eye out.

1 Like

Thanks, all! I am excited for my next grow. Gonna be some Hulk Berry, Godzilla Glue, Zkittlez and Gelato!!! Yeeeeehaw!!!

I have had 4 vivosun tents and all the stitching where they join the corners are very weak and has busted immediately (under negative pressure the 1st time the tents were setup) on the 2 biggest i have and i just taped it over but can’t say id reccommend that brand to anyone unless they have a height issue like me. Basement head clearance of 63-64 inches so no other tent brand would fit but ones for HPS lights and getting a custom made tent is almost impossible unless you want to order 100+ at a time

2 Likes

Noted. Thanks, Cat. :smile_cat:

1 Like

Thanks for the info!
Given your screen name I can’t help but read your comments in a THICK Scottish accent. :joy::joy:
Am I wrong on that?

1 Like

I have 3 Vivosun tents. 2x4, 4x4 and 4x8. All 3 have been great.

1 Like

@sandune dang maybe i got bad luck then? I sent back 2 because the stitching was busted and the other 2 i wasnt even gonna bother with because i expected the same. The small tent i had no issue with. My 3x3 and 4x4 were good but the 5x5 and 4x8 both busted right off the back

1 Like

Frankly, I am surprised to hear ANYTHING good about Vivosun products but these dudes clearly know what’s up. :man_shrugging:t2:

2 Likes

I’ve had many brands over the years and nothing compares to ac infinity and gorilla. Especially if you grow dank plants you’ll want the extra thick lining and durable zippers. Ac is best bang for buck. Dont cheap out. Vivosun doesn’t compare.

4 Likes

3 Likes

@ShockDog Hahahahaha I wish I had that accent :rofl:

1 Like

Anytging Vivosun or AC infinity, if you wanna spend good money though and get a proper decent one go for ac infinity, that’s next on my list too :rofl: ac infinity tent and exhaust kit

3 Likes

after reading some comments about the Vivosun tents I went and inspected mine and all my seams are nice and tight and I run 8 inch exhaust fans on 4x4 tent and walls are sucked in all the time…guess I got some made on a Wednesday… :rofl: :cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes