Plus your gonna be running ambient temps above 85 degrees through flower as well trying to crank VPD.
Edit
And honestly…if your in a sealed room then your going to have a BOTTLE of co2 with a regulator/controller.
Plus your gonna be running ambient temps above 85 degrees through flower as well trying to crank VPD.
Edit
And honestly…if your in a sealed room then your going to have a BOTTLE of co2 with a regulator/controller.
@JaeB33 i currently use this for veg tent mother plant and clones. Its a great tent i also use for complete grows. Good luck happy grow.
I dig the 2 in 1 tents as well. You may have to tape the edges to make sure you get no light leaks into the flower area. I would keep vegging plants in the bottom 1x3 area in 1gal pots and transplant them into the final pots whenever you send them into flower. And having the light for the vegging section underneath the seedling section provides extra heat which the seedlings love. I’d buy it for sure
I will open the door and turn on room exhaust to exchange air.
@imSICKkid I agree if your in a sealed room use a tank for sure.
The exhale bags I think people give them a bad rap. Alot fo reports that they suck from alot of people who either vent outside or run their exhaust fans full blast or don’t even report how they are using them.
Is a sealed environment ideal, yes, is it necessary to get a benefit, doubtful.
I got one because I had a shed that I had plants on and didn’t have an exhaust fan so it worked in my environment.
I have read on other forums with some who have had co2 monitors and it definitely does increase values.
There are lots of variables as with any environment.
That’s being said @beardless once you explained your strategy I agree it works, although I’m the winter I still belive you will benefit from one.
Without a co2 meter there is no proof regardless of what me or @imSICKkid tells you.
I mean this with all due respect @imSICKkid I know your a knowledgeable member of the community
The thing is…you HAVE to have enough light intensity for it to make a difference. So unless a grower is pushing super high ppfd then it’s basically useless.
Hello, grow tent are good for growing. Stay away from those old ones with fans in them, they just make so much Unnecessary noise. Plus the bulbs are like red blue and white and if you look at them from a distance they have this pink glow to it. Personally they are horrible.
There are a few options that are better like the full spectrum Samsung lights. The led ones. Look here.