Hello! So ive grow 3 WW plants and all three look totally different. The main issue with me now is why are feminized seeds growing plants that are full of seeds???
You got to look at plants like you do siblings. They come from the same parents but will take traits from each one of them to bring their own unique personality (phenotype) out.
That’s because my friend you had a hermie in the tent and didn’t catch it or somebody in your area has got a male outside. It’s impossible for a female to get pregnant ( seeded) without some type of pollination.
It happens to the best of us so no worries just keep on keeping on with the grow ![]()
![]()
![]()
Should i go abead and cut it down?
Strange only one of the three got pollinated? Or just something that happens!!!
If it’s ready yes if it’s not let it run. Enjoy the smoke that you do get off of it ![]()
I’m willing to bet good money it was a hermie then
And this would be the second hermie ive had in the last two harvests! Am i getting quality seeds if this is happening? No offense meant but im not a fan of gobs of seeds. Seriously this is becoming a habit now. Its a big deal when i grow for the year and my product is junk
Look at it this way I can take the best genetically racehorse you’ve ever seen in your life and run it too hard and it’ll fall over dead. Cannabis plants are living things like everything else they can only take so much stress before they react.
I feel the same way pal!!!
I’m not saying you done anything wrong but if this forum was full of people with herms left and right I would understand the good genetics thing but it might be something in your grow that’s stressing them out.
Before we go making assumptions though let’s find out a little bit about you grow. What kind of light you got and the height you run it at at what stage. What kind of soil and nutrients you are using. Do check your pH and PPM runoff numbers?
Yes i check the ph of the water. It was planted in fox farm Happy Frog just like all the orhers… I use the same lights that i have for very successful grows for several years.
I was not accusing anyone of anything. I even said no offense meant BUT sounds like you may have been offended. Look I AM JUST TRYING TO FIND OUT WHY THIS KEEPS HAPPENING when the only thing that was changed was the seeds!! Sorry i even came in here asking for clarity. Same closet same water same everything but last two grows i ended up with hermies. Sorry i asked.
Wooo saaaaa woooo saaa there pal… Why would I be upset? I don’t own this company they don’t give me money I’m kind of confused here but it’s ok. If you knew the answer why did you stop here pal? I was only trying to help you and you want to catch a attitude for no reason because I threw out suggestions makes no sense. Nobody said you was accusing anybody of anything only trying to help you out and figure out what went wrong. If you’ve been growing for several years that should have been a no-brainer easy one for you to figure out in my opinion.
You might enjoy this read budro ![]()
![]()
Why do people ask questions then freak out when they don’t like the answer makes no sense to me.
The only reason I joined this forum is because of people like @DoneDeal know what they are talking about and are always around to go out of their way to help out.
Some strains are more prone to hermie than others didn’t mean you personally did something wrong. Giving the dude trying to help give you some ideas on what happened does seem very wrong in my book… Wish you luck bro
I am humbled by your kind words thank you so much. Nothing but respect for you!!! Keep on keeping on Growmie
@JPhoenixX
I have had let 3 plants dry out a bit too long before watering and one hermied the other two were fine. I could see it stressed despite recovering in a couple hours.
If you’re getting it happen over multiple grows its either environmental “light / heat / humidity “ or nutritional the food and water regime.
You should notate everything you do and use as well as plant response , to find what the issue seems to be.
You can get snarky at people posting to help, but its your grow your responsible for the results not anyone here. Best of luck ![]()
No one accused you of anything. We are all here to help. Don’t fall into the trap of thinking it’s ‘genetics’ or some other outside cause. Like stated there may be something that is being done or not being done to contribute to a hermaphrodite. I would guess the plant developed ‘nanners’ and self-pollinated the one plant. Which is why it has seeds and the other ones don’t.
Cannabis, espedially highly hybridized, is a twitchy plant. I’ve had it happen as have many others here. It’s just one of those things to be aware of, like WPM or Spider Mites.
Sometimes its really hard to grow alot of plants because each plant requires something different at different stages of the grow. I have a bad habit of 1 for all ![]()
i get caught up in the process and forget to lift pots catch signs of under or overwatering ect. I make it a habit of doing a check over on buds nightly not only for nanners but for bugs too… I promise that every one here is only trying to help and not hinder. If they do, then they will be properly dealt with. We are a compassionate and friendly forum and want to see your grow successful, not fail.
Oh and just to add… even tho your bud is seeded, you dont loose much potency. Ive tested both and with the strain i tested i only saw a 3% difference between fem and seeded. You just get the seeded taste in the bud when it dries.


