What are you growing this season 2024?

Hey fellow Growmies
What strains are you growing this season

7 Likes

I will be starting my season off with two Photos this year.!
…And my usual Autos…Here are my first choices :point_down: :point_down:

THE PHOTOS are *Romulan and *Blueberry Muffin

The Autos for Round One will be : *TangieMatic *Six Shooter *Mephisto`s Wedding

• I may add one or two more autos for round one ?

Let the ILGM family know whats your grow…?

6 Likes

Right now am in the middle of 3 gdp autos and a durban clone, ( bush now ) :rofl:

I’m taking suggestions for a knock you on your ass strain at the moment.

I was thinking green crack or the zkittles. Got a high recomendation for chemdawg.
Love to hear your goto strain!!

7 Likes

All ILGM: Sour Diesel, Afghan, Durban Poison, Crystal and Gold Leaf. All photos.

9 Likes

Hashplant is one of my favorites. It can be hard to find good seeds though.

5 Likes

For sure gold leaf and granddaddy purple photos . And throw a few Jack herer auto’s outside to finish a little quicker.

6 Likes

I only have ilgm seeds. I’m finishing up a Runtz auto that did not turn out so well.
Thinking about Godfather OG photo or Apple Fritter auto

4 Likes

The Godfather OG has been my go to smoke for the last year.

2 Likes

Just flipped a northern lights, apple fritter, mac1xcindy 99, and two ice princess x gluey.

1 Like

GF OG was one of my favorite grows.
This year it going to be FAT BASTARD,Outdoors.Only going with 2 plants.Got to work down my present stash.Hopefully we have a long dry season with low humidity.

3 Likes

Welp… I’m trying my darndest to grow 1 Orange Bud, 2 Agent Orange, 2 Super Lemon Haze and 5 Clones. All Photos. Plus I have 4 Tangie Autos going. I also have 5 each seeds of the 1st 3 mentioned and 5 of the Phylos Lime Autos waiting in the wings. All of them are from our host. Should keep me busy til somebody asks this question next year. Yay ILGM!

1 Like

@4204life …GDP sounds great too ! Ive had a few great KYOYA…strains Romulan and GG#4 were some.Ive grown (and still have seeds for Zkittles ) Green crack and Durban are on my someday list as well as others…
@Myfriendis410 my first seeds and a fav of mine are ILGM …Ive have still many strains from them Afghan is one I grew last season Sour Diesel has been on my list for a few years just haven’t gotten to it yet!

• Also yes Godfather O.G. was on my Photos list but I grew Romulan and had great results and also this year I got a freebee and the BB muffin was it so…Im givin her a try…
    @Woodrow I grew Runtz and Runtz XL Autos… two seasons ago very fragrant plants
    @ShureGreen keep me posted on those Tangies… Pylos Lime sounds unique! @Bigb2 N. Lights is a great plant! @Mateo :rofl: Know what you mean by “working down your present stash”.I keep trying but I keep buyin more Freakin seeds :crazy_face: …Great selections everyone !!!
4 Likes

The Tangies gave me mad stress so far but are finally showing promise. I guess the Lime will be something new for sure. I tend to steer toward the fruity bud tastes.

4 Likes

Currently growing 3 Peach Maraschino photos, 1 Gorilla Glue x Lemon Haze photo, 1 Girl Scout Cookies auto, 1 New York City Diesel auto

2 Likes

@Shadegrown Great selection too!.. In the past Ive grown Girl Scout cookies extreme Auto…Gorilla Glue…and Lemon Larry The Peach Marashino sounds like a good one too! Ive yet to try any of the Diesel yet…But I have hear of NY Diesel…Great selection…keep me posted !!

3 Likes

I’m getting a new grow area ready in a couple weeks I believe I will try some white widow, Durban poison, banana purple. Maybe some skunk #1.

3 Likes

I’m growing a classic from the 60’s and 70’s, Maui Wowie! Five weeks old today growing in Supersoil. It’s a photoperiod which I’m planning on flipping to flower in a couple of weeks so it doesn’t outgrow my tent!

8 Likes

That’s a healthy looking plant

1 Like

Pancakes and E85 going now, up next- GDP and Northern Lights….

6 Likes

Just a month and half in cure of some nyc diesel. 8 oz of this.

8 Likes