Northern Light auto x 1, SourHound Auto x 1, Silver Haze x 1, Blackberry Kush Auto x 3, Grand Daddy Purp Auto x 1, Blue Dream Auto x 1

Previous grows

Well it’s time to start another grow and I have a few nice treats in store. Northern Light (NL) x 1, SourHound (SH) x 2, and Blackberry Kush Autos (BK) x 3. Sorry but the the NL is the only one having a bath right now as I’m waiting for spaces to clear up before I start the other beans. So the other 5 beans will be added at a later date. Hope you come along for the ride and enjoy.

@dbrn32 @Big123 @BIGE @MattyBear @peachfuzz @Zombo @Screwauger @PurpNGold74 @MAXHeadRoom @Dr.DankThumb420

14 Likes

Im watching, good luck with the grow! :star_struck:

2 Likes

I’m on board but I am terrible at keeping up, too many irons in the fire.
If you don;t see me checking in don’t be afraid to slap a tag on me.
Best of luck @Onlythebest79

Cool strains. I want to get some NK auto’s so very eager to see her grow at your skilled hands!!

GrowingMarijuana

1 Like

@Screwauger

I’m slow a lil what does NK mean? I’m assuming you meant NL as the L is next to the K on the keyboard

Very nice I’m watching

1 Like

oops fat finger typo, NL lol hahahaha

1 Like

Watching as well… drop those blackberrys! Im itching to order more seeds and have 12 strains left over. So many flavors… so many girls. Lol. Drop those seeds.

1 Like

Well I’ve pre wet my soil and she’s draining now

And here is the NL Auto bean in her bubble bath just sitting at bottom waiting to be put in her forever home

And now she’s in her home and ready to produce some good bud. She’s planted right next to the hanger and hopefully tomorrow night or Tuesday morning she’ll grace us with her presence.

@dbrn32 @Big123 @BIGE @MattyBear @peachfuzz @Zombo @Screwauger @PurpNGold74 @MAXHeadRoom @Dr.DankThumb420

13 Likes

Here and following along my dude!

1 Like

Well today is a great day as my new bean NL has decided to join our world and ready for duty. Water bath Saturday 8-25-18 put in her home Sunday 8-26-18 and show her head Tuesday 8-28-18. Check her out with her bad a@@

Well she’s shooting for the north but will make an abrupt turn to either the east or west depending how you look at it. By days end she should be showing 1st to green leaves

1 Like

She’s getting there

2 Likes

She already looks a healthy green.

1 Like

Another day and she’s thriving

4 Likes

Nice stem already. Disproportionately thick…just like I like my women lol :+1:

2 Likes

Yeah, it is quite thick. That’s not bad though.

1 Like

@elheffe702
I don’t know about disproportionately thick but proportionately thick I can work with on my women lol.

@raustin
Thanks

1 Like

She’s a fat bottom woman.

3 Likes

@raustin
Yes yes just how I like lol

2 Likes

Gm all and NL wants to say hello

1 Like

Hello, gorgeous :wave: Welcome to the world :slight_smile:

1 Like