Very first grow šŸ™ (going to need a lot of help)

Just figured I would start my own topic instead of posting on other peoples posts. 3 white widows auto and 2 gold leaf photo.

Hereā€™s a pic of how they were on the 23th when they first popped out of the soil and a pic of today (12days old) need honest opinionā€¦ do they look good? Are they where they should be at 12 days ? Thanks :blush:

14 Likes

I forgot to mention I am using 4x4 tent FFOF and ph water between 6 to 6.5 my light is the hydro mars 2000w I did lower the light to 50% today was told at this stage I wouldnā€™t need it on max. Humidity has been going between 50 to 70 it depends. I tagged you guys cuz you all seem very experienced and helpful. @Hellraiser @KoolHandLuke @Cannabian @dbrn32 @Jstar @NeoGroR

8 Likes

I believe they do look really nice for day 12!
Sounds like youā€™re right on track for a successful grow! Keep it up :+1:

4 Likes

I agree, think they look pretty damn good. Nice job!

4 Likes

happy as clams! Might need to up the light power mid veg? Late veg and flower like big power!

2 Likes

Looking happy and healthy.

1 Like

They are looking wonderful! My grow diary isnā€™t far off from yours. Iā€™ll be sure to follow your grow to see how your plants progress. Keep up the work!

1 Like

Agreed with the above. Lookin good :+1: :v:

2 Likes

They do look good for 12 days for sure! While I am still a new grower myself, if I can help I am happy to! Happy growing and thanks for the tag.

1 Like

Even a one eyed man like me can see those little girls look very happy and healthy.

2 Likes

I have this one at 50% right now and 2 HLG 320w coming Thursday. When they come how much light should I set it to? Iā€™m not used to those lights

1 Like

I use my 320 turned all the way down at 19" till I hit pre flower if that helps any

1 Like

Iā€™m sorry I meant power wise not distance from the flowers :sweat_smile:

19? I have mines at 24inch was afraid of burning them or something worst

1 Like

Looking good for 12 days, off to a nice start.

4 Likes

With QB lights. You can run super close once the plants are adult. I am at about 8" on one plant right now. 24 is not bad. You will either see the plant start to stretch telling you to drop it a little. Or to compact which I either raise the light or turn it down :smile: 19" gives the best light coverage for a 2x2 area

1 Like

This might be a stupid questionā€¦ when do I know my plants are not in vegetative stage? It is after 2 weeks of breaking the soil?

Would this be considered stretching ?

2 Likes

Once the stretch starts, your plant will begin to throw white or pink pistols out with every set of new leaves. Then the buds will form buttons, and from there the plants fill in their bud meat.

3 Likes

I am asking about stretching for lightā€¦ Iā€™m not sure if my light is on the right place for them and I also donā€™t really know how much stretch is a sign of not enough light.

1 Like