Twisted sisters. Enlightened by cubes

Outmutherfreakinstanding :+1: :v:

2 Likes

What week did you cut your samples? Lol I can’t flipping wait, I mean don’t get me wrong I have plenty to get me by but I want to try my own that I grew myself LMAO

3 Likes

Looking good, when you chopping them down.

1 Like

Your girls look great my friend. Great job!

3 Likes

I’m excited for you to harvest. Those girls have been growing for a long time. You’re a patient man.

Have a great evening. :v:

2 Likes

Congrats looking right tasty :hotsprings:

2 Likes

Buds look :drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face: Hope all is well with you :wink::+1::+1:

2 Likes

Amazing photos man.

2 Likes

Thank you for your kind words Gromies, I appreciate them.
I’m very happy with the outcome we have achieved thus far, I say we, because every single person on this forum has helped me in one way or another. The success of my ‘experimental grow’ has me brimming with excitement.

No samples taken, just trim,
to redirect energy.

If I could take a decent trich pic,
I would put 1 up. Best I can tell, maybe another week or so?
I’m going to need a stand to take micro shots.

I try my friend. This grow has taught me much about patience.

@BigHuff2316
If you only knew how many photos it takes to pic out a decent,
focused pic :rofl:
Welcome to my thread Gromie :v:

Apologies Gromies,
Monkee’s Underpants, I have been spending all of my likes on the new thread created.

The new thread has been immensely successful, I truly believe it will help some people with their everyday struggles, if you haven’t been there yet, take a look, you never know what you may learn?

Beautiful words my brother :v:

12 Likes

Beginnings of my purple kush

14 Likes

Great start Gromie,
How did you end up with your last grow @Tayler52?

2 Likes

babies are soooo :heart_eyes: cute

1 Like

Got a good yield but its crap to be honest… it looks really good but it smells like hay and almost has sort of a perfume taste I wanna say.

2 Likes

Is it all cured up?The hay bit sounds like chlorophyll hasnt burned off yet, means the terps havent fully cured

3 Likes

Yup. How long since chop? You shouldnt be smoking it a minimum of 3 weeks… and at 3 weeks its gonna taste like chump sometimes. Around that 4th week… 5-10 dry, 2-3 weeks cure, u can start to taste the magic. After a month in jars u should know.

7 Likes

yeah! What he said… I harvest in October/ early November and xmas is the earliest Ill smoke any. Just aint worth it because the chlorophyll takes a few weeks to degrade, and then the terpines need to cure. It peaks at about month 4 or so.

2 Likes

This :poop: is impossible. I smoke too much weed/dont grow enough… but! Thats about to change SOON

3 Likes

What? Man whats impossible?

Curing anything for 4 months. Around 3 months my stash is drying up :joy:

3 Likes

By drying up, Im guessing you mean running out?

3 Likes