just like me :laughing: :green_heart:

1 Like

I think there’s a few of us around. :joy::joy:

:v::drooling_face:

4 Likes

Cant sleep :frowning:

1 Like

Sleep has been eluding me lately
as well my friend. There is a much negative energy in the air.
Or as I call it “bad muju”

Be careful and be safe my friends…

4 Likes

Musta been in the air. I was up at 4:00 local.
:man_facepalming::v:

1 Like

@PurpNGold74 this is what I grew but smells like hay unless i break it up. Been curing for about 2weeks

4 Likes

Looks decent. Give it more cure time my friend. You’ll be pleasantly surprised.

Also did you preharvest flush? Indoor or outdoor? N walk me thru your drying process

4 Likes

I flushed for about 2 weeks maybe I should’ve done it longer … the plant dried in less than 5 days, i had it in my closet with no direct air flow or light then I trimmed and jarred @PurpNGold74

Nah. 2 weeks should have been fine. Did you get a final ppm reading?

And that fast dry may have hurt as well. Normally 5 days works for me. But i live in a very humid area, and when i jar, i have to take them out for hours at a time to keep drying.

If yours were dry dry at 5 days. Thats pretty much the issue. Too quickly.

Try to keep her curing. Should improve noticably

I mean it was a small plant grown in a 5 gallon bucket @PurpNGold74 this is a pick right after cutting her down

13 Likes

You have a very lovely bouquet there!

4 Likes

Something going around, making mofos not sleep! I couldn’t sleep last night or the night before, and i never have sleep issues.

4 Likes

Not sleeping either… :cry:

2 Likes

Fraid I always do. You can find me on here snooping around all hours of the night.
Weed helps lots but not quite enough sometimes. :wink::joy::v:

9 Likes

A lot of us seem to be experiencing that right now for some reason or another

4 Likes

I blame it on garden thoughts. :wink::joy:
Which one needs what , when , is my vpd ok.
:joy::v:

6 Likes

Bro, I use the best meds I can make my self…still can’t sleep…you know the time diff between you and me…check if there is a gap in my posts…except ssss and breakfast…:neutral_face:

3 Likes

:+1:

3 Likes

Can you turn me on to the “soft tie” you were turned onto?

1 Like

I know brother. I’m pretty much the same way. @Enlightened420 and I were talking via text the other day and we were saying that it seems like a lot of people are not sleeping well here lately. I have never slept well my whole life but, here lately it seems to have gotten worse. :+1: :v:

@BigHuff2316 pipe cleaners work rather well also :+1:

5 Likes