Super Snow Dog *(Manifold + LST)* Indoor. 600Super-HPS

Doing a Hydrogen Peroxide Flush tomorrow, in Prep for starting the buldging bloom schedule ahead. -
— Noticed some soil buildup of salts, and my soil mix could use some aeration-

Have reviewed 100s of posts and my buds are wayyy ahead of schedule size wise and cluster wise, either going to lead to a massive harvest with massive colas or a faster harvest with average sized colas (Praying for the former)!!! — Time Will Tell! :slight_smile:

Today marks Day 32, PLANNED to go 63-70 days. but we’ll see- could be day 55-60 (Still gonna push it as far as I can without seeing too many Amber Trichs) 60x magnifier on deck!

Super Snow Dog is a Sativa Dom-Hybrid but its fast flowering like an Indica (Proven seeds, as I get them direct from dispensary with my medical card) :slight_smile:

*Edit: wanted to add, a very good sign is none of the pistols have changed from white to red/brown/orange yet, which leads me to beleive they arent maturing toooo fast. :slight_smile: Exploding with new hairs everyday :slight_smile: ---- I had some trial/error with FoxFarm chem products last grow on 5 plants, so I feel like I have everything dialed in. ---- Less really IS More.

1 Like