Super Snow Dog *(Manifold + LST)* Indoor. 600Super-HPS

Most definitely :grin: have a good time with your family :wink:

1 Like

Hey Guys and Gurls :slight_smile:

I have been googling this to death, with no luck. and even my hydroponic locals arent much help with this direct issue…

I’m noticing a HUGE growth in roots, they are poking out the sides of the soil in every direction, religiously. — They are pearly white, and thick, but pointed, so its the end of the root.

Given that I have a 30gal container (Filled approximately one half full. (Have been washing alot away through drainage, and have NOT been backfilling.) ) ---- Im saying in total I have a 15 galon pot. So for these roots to be stretching this far through the soil, the root mass is huge.

----- Im weary about backfilling because of the added nutrients in the soil. ---- is it going to hurt the plant to allow the roots to be showing the way they are? (About 1/10th of an inch poking through all sides of the soil) — im wondering if the light and temps will negatively effect root growth.---- also, when does the roots slow down/stop growing? Today marks Day 28 Flower.

2 Likes

Still looking for feedback… feeding tomorrow…

1 Like

wish this could gain more watchers… expecting a pretty large harvest in a few weeks :slight_smile:

1 Like

Lights turning on shortly, Today marks start of Day 31 Flower :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Fed Yesterday with 2 tbs/gal (5 gallons total) of Tiger Bloom, and 1 tbs/gal Blackstrap :slight_smile:

1 Like

14 tops.

4 Likes

Feel like they are way ahead of schedule by week 4 :slight_smile: looking pretty full. ---- 2 more weeks and im sure it will be all filled in with major size to them.

Starting FFBigBloom next feeding. Along with Overdrive+

1 Like

Doing a Hydrogen Peroxide Flush tomorrow, in Prep for starting the buldging bloom schedule ahead. -
— Noticed some soil buildup of salts, and my soil mix could use some aeration-

Have reviewed 100s of posts and my buds are wayyy ahead of schedule size wise and cluster wise, either going to lead to a massive harvest with massive colas or a faster harvest with average sized colas (Praying for the former)!!! — Time Will Tell! :slight_smile:

Today marks Day 32, PLANNED to go 63-70 days. but we’ll see- could be day 55-60 (Still gonna push it as far as I can without seeing too many Amber Trichs) 60x magnifier on deck!

Super Snow Dog is a Sativa Dom-Hybrid but its fast flowering like an Indica (Proven seeds, as I get them direct from dispensary with my medical card) :slight_smile:

*Edit: wanted to add, a very good sign is none of the pistols have changed from white to red/brown/orange yet, which leads me to beleive they arent maturing toooo fast. :slight_smile: Exploding with new hairs everyday :slight_smile: ---- I had some trial/error with FoxFarm chem products last grow on 5 plants, so I feel like I have everything dialed in. ---- Less really IS More.

1 Like

Reacted well to the peroxide flush today- 3 more days then ill start the blooming feed schedule.

Expect pics Wednesday/Thursday (Day 36-37, week 5 Flower :slight_smile: )

1 Like

OKAY, I have a MAJOR Question. ---- the lack of responses here has me worried, but ill branch out and ask this elsewhere also… praying for some feedback.

Fox Farm Tiger Bloom is Chemical Based, Fox Farm Big Bloom is Organic.— My Plants are VERY green which leads me to beleive after defoliation the leaves are holding a great deal of Nitrogen.----- Today is the start of week 5, and im contimplating dropping Tiger Bloom from my feeding schedule from here until the end. ---- I intend to feed today FFBigBloom + AdvancedNutrients OverDrive + BlackStrap. ------ WILL this be enough to push until Harvest from week 5? OR Should I continue FFTigerBloom WITH the FFBB+OD+BS? ---- im worried the chemical base from TigerBloom will kill any beneficial organics needed for final weeks of flower. —

Yes. This is something ive seen proven time and time agai Around here. The more stress (without herming her) the better! @elheffe702 had a broken ‘retyed’ branch… it theu off the CRAZIEST colors and sexiest nugget.

On the bud math u was doing… (which im sure u see now) those little bud sites thicken up and kind of combine with the upper ones… i judge weight better bu colas. A nice dense main cola properly grown can be 15-20 grams. So when i get near end ill… guestimate best i can. (Dont hold me to the weights tho :joy:)

Ok 14 tops is more like it. U see 240 was a bit ambitious. 14 tops… 10 grams a piece. 140gs. Just under 5 ozs. Maybe not that good. But u do have a 600w hps. So possible even better. If u can tune in and get this finish right… u may pass that

And on the thread traffic… there is a ton of threads around here. Drop a few tag bombs and get urself notices. I see Missles been along. How bout @Jbum @Covertgrower @Lostscuba @zparkie2 @OldSchoolGrower for a few. All pretty cool peeps. All hella good weed cultivars.

5 Likes

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

cant type enough <3 's lol Ty big big time

1 Like

No problem at all my guy. The more the merrier

2 Likes

What’s up @PurpNGold74! Thanks for the tag! Hey @danman2cool looking good and I bet you have some serious roots in there that’s too cool! No real experience here to help much but definitely here to cheer ya on and watch the progress! Good luck and like purple said tag folks when ya needed and tag purple 24/7 just to bug the hell outta him lol.

Good luck!

2 Likes

lol! Yeah man the roots are insane, ill take pics of the soil because I have a “Problem” where I am washing away a fair amount of soil and im against backfilling because I dont want to add more soil in flower and have extra nutes from the soil mixing~

But, because of this, the roots have shown like crazy pretty far outward from the stalk in every direction, and they are BIG roots, pearly white, look super healthy :slight_smile: ---- whenever I water I scoop around the outside and put soil back on top of the roots just so they arent exposed— ill take pics of this whole process, its actually pretty epic to see how big the roots really are =P ---- im running out of scoopable soil tho probably can only do it 1-2 more times before she wont let me anymore lol

1 Like

You can’t add like some seedling soil or just plain black topsoil that has no nutes to it? Just a thought.

I might have to look into that, there is only 3-5 weeks left to go tho, so im not sure if it will be needed, but I dont wanna leave roots exposed so time will tell =P I have been at the hydro shop and physically had 2 bags of soil in my hand at checkout and decided to put them back lol im scared of hurting her in any way =P I google extensively. (obsessively)

1 Like

Looking at her with the high-stress-training i’ve done, you wouldnt think I was being careful lol BUT everytime I snipped/cut/bent/did ANYTHING to her it was very meticulous and well thought out ahead of time. :slight_smile:

1 Like

My next grow session after this, is 8 plants outside are roughly the same size as this one is now. — I prefer to veg outside and the only training I do during veg has really been topping. not even LST. — I bring them in, ill do 2 weeks under MH and do my methodical training to them before flipping to HPS+Flower