Stunted and deficiency

This is one of two that looks almost exactly the same and those two are part of a set of four in which the other two are growing good. Not sure what’s happening here if anybody had any suggestions? They’ve been sitting like this for almost 3 weeks now. I’ve adjusted pH and ease up on nutrients. I gave it some calmag about 4 days ago

What is your PH going in and coming out? What is runoff TDS test result? I think you might be overfeeding and causing nute burn.

You might want to fill out a support ticket.

1 Like

I did that before on my other other girls! PH is running at 6.4. These are pics of my other two that were planted at the exact same time as the stunted one. Everything was done the exact same so I’m kind of stumps here.

@NavyVet420

1 Like

Are the stunted plants being grown outdoors?

1 Like

Blackthumbbetty has a point, sunlight bleaches plants out when they’re fed with an indoor regiment. They look N starved to me.

1 Like

They look over watered…small fans caused by oxygen deprevation at the root level due to to damp dirt let her dry out and use quarter strength nutes around the canopy or "drip edge " of your leaves usually leaves egdges are where the roots stop so make a little less water that’s given to out door plant lokks like they got a few extra waterings from mother nature

2 Likes

I was just wondering why the outdoor pics. If one set is being grown indoors and the other outdoors, that could account for the differences.

1 Like

No these are all grown inside but I moved it outside to get the picture. I don’t believe it’s over-watering. I let them get very dry in between and only water once a week as needed and sometimes longer if it’s still damp enough. @blackthumbbetty @Shatter @fano_man
I just gave them Fox Farm newts with last feed.

Yo Rick. Bring that support ticket over here. Everyone wasnt on ur journal and it helps diagnose when u have all the info.

1 Like

Ok @PurpNGold74… I’m still figuring out how to smoothly transfer things around and copy and paste on these pages LOL!

1 Like

If you’re able to go a week or more without watering, then you are most definitely overwatering.

1 Like

Gotcha my dude.

Strain; Type, Bag seed, or NA. BLUE COOKIES

Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco?
System type? Half peat and natures organic soil with castings and manure.
PH of runoff or solution in reservoir? Ph of soil is 7 1/2

What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS…Foxfarm liquid 6-4-4 and Garden Rich root and grow root stimulator and plant starter 4-10- 3
I might have gotten some of this root and grow stimulator On The Leaves last week

Indoor or Outdoor indoor
Light system, size? Famurs 1500 triple chip LED

Temps; Day, Night. Low of 59 high of 90

Humidity; Day, Night. 43 low and 98th High with an average of 60 percent relative

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size. Just a small oscillating

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,… not at the moment but will soon

Co2; Yes, No. No

Strain; Type, Bag seed, or NA. BLUE COOKIES

Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco?
System type? Half peat and natures organic soil with castings and manure.
PH of runoff or solution in reservoir? Ph of soil is 7 1/2 but was able to stabilize at 6.4.

What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS…Foxfarm liquid 6-4-4 and Garden Rich root and grow root stimulator and plant starter 4-10- 3
I might have gotten some of this root and grow stimulator On The Leaves last week

Indoor or Outdoor indoor
Light system, size? Famurs 1500 triple chip LED

Temps; Day, Night. Low of 59 high of 90

Humidity; Day, Night. 43 low and 90 High with an average of 60 percent relative

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size. Just a small oscillating and to clip fans with an exhaust out

AC, Humidifier, yes and yes

Co2; no but on the way.
Tx @PurpNGold74… all this transferring copy and pasting and all that s*** gets frustrating for me!

Hi I’m Serena , Rick’s other half…I don’t think we are over watering. it seems to be weekly on average and we are very careful not to over do it. We check soil thoroughly beforehand, I’m not an experienced marijuana grower but I am an experienced vegetable gardener so I am good at how to properly water different plants and such and aware of some needing more or less depending on everything about them lol, that being said, I would almost agree more with too much nutes. We are indoor growers and just took pics outside for better viewing. Also I feel as tho we got screwed on our seed purchase. We originally bought 7, 4 germinated and 2 are doing better than any. Definitely going thru ILGM for next purchase!!

2 Likes

If you are giving that stunted plant enough water so that you’re only watering it once a week, you are overwatering it. Marijuana does not care for the same watering techniques that you would use on other flowers or veggies.

Thinking your pH of 7+ is a bit high, too. Are you testing your input? Have you tested your soil recently?

Those temps are also waaaaaaay off for weed.

3 Likes

Y are u hitting 90 degrees …and if your plants are not using the water for a week because its stunted and not eating and drinking could be ph issue has them in slow motion as well as the roots just being wet for a week means that it took a week for the soil to dry out not that it took a week for the plant to drink it just make a ring of water at first around small plants in large pots

1 Like

Yes… I’ve managed to get the pH to a solid 6.4 in and out. A few weeks back the soil was at 7.3 and I PH down it to 6.4 and have managed to keep the soil and water at that reading, give or take .1. So I guess I am just confused now on the watering issue. I’ve always been reading that it’s time to water when the pot gets really light and I can stick my finger 4 to 5 inches down and it’s dry. I’m not quite sure how to judge when to water or not at this point LOL… I’ve never been introduced to a more finicky plants species in my life! That’s probably the reason this is so interesting to me :slight_smile: after I was able to get the humidifier and the extra fans as well as exhaust running, I’ve been able to keep the temps between a high of 85 to 87 during the day and down to the low seventies overnight! Is that acceptable?

2 Likes

@blackthumbbetty @fano_man @PurpNGold74 … just want to give you guys a shout out and thank you very much for jumping on my post! I appreciate you guys and everybody else been there to immediately answer and help us out!

3 Likes

Once a plant gets over watered it can go to a shock period and in the time it took to dry out is no nessicarrily same time it takes to come out of shock… so if its just starting to come around and you re water thinking its dry… you just re-shocked it while recovering resulting in stunted slow growing if the plants haven’t had a chance to root well and it keeps getting drowned it can’t grow … when u let it dry try only making a ring of water around the outside of the leaves don’t saturate the pots when there that small especially under LEDs inside… maybe be ok to saturate outside because the sun will aid in dry faster but inside soil drys out alot slower

1 Like

I see! Okay that definitely makes a lot more sense to me now! Wow I’ll bet you this might be what’s going on here!