New Head to the scene

Hey Guys and Gals… Just want to say hello and looking forward to starting off this journey and will be needing advice from you all. I just purchased the ACI 2x4 Advance Grow Tent System which will be arriving later next week, Zkittles Autoflower arriving Monday and Jacks 321 Nutes arriving shortly. I am also using Maine Coast Stonnington Blend as I live here in ME, it seems to be getting rave reviews… Super excited for this all to happen and hoping to hear from you all with advice and pointers.
Back in the day I did grow outdoors, however the games and tech have changed GREATLY and the science behind all of this now seems a little intimidating, but with a community like this, I think it eases the anxiety of it all!

Thanks in advance for those that will follow and pipe in to what they have to offer!

ThEDuDE

10 Likes

Welcome to the community. We love photos…:grin:

5 Likes

Welcome to this amazing community!

6 Likes

Welcome to the forum. It sounds like you’ve done your homework, as you have quality components for growing. Start a journal for your grow here and all of the fabulous growers here will help you along your journey. The collective of growers here literally represent more than 100 years of growing experience, and we love to help new growers.

7 Likes

Welcome to the forum, I use Maine Coast Stonington fertilizer when my plants are in the tent before they go outside. Very good stuff. I don’t use it outdoors because the wildlife also like it. :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Welcome to the community :blush:. Happy to have you and you will be happy you are here! :blush::v:

4 Likes

Welcome to ILGM. That Coast Of Maine is some good stuff!

Hope to tag along with your progress. And again welcome to the family

4 Likes

Welcome to the community along with some of the others I will sing praise for COM I use their soil and nutrients happy growing

4 Likes

Welcome @ThEdUdeABidES to a great forum.
Sounds like you did your homework before buying your setup.
Should be fun to tag along.

3 Likes

Welcome to the community.
Forum support will be helpful and can accelerate your skills.
So different from “back in the day”.
Good growing to you.

3 Likes

Thank you all for the warm welcome!! Really looking forward to it. Yep… there has been many late nights reading this forum before I pulled any triggers on equipment and medium. Wanted to make sure money well spent wasn’t wasted! Will update as soon as I get the goods.

-ThEDuDE

4 Likes

@ThEdUdeABidES Loved that movie!! Welcome to Club Canna! As previously stated by these bomb azz growers :point_up_2::point_up_2: make a journal we can all follow along with!! And remember - no pics then it didn’t happen lol!! We are a bud porn friendly crowd here. :wink::green_heart::sunglasses::man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Yea man!.. Just waiting on all the equipment to show up. Doing a lot of night reading here and taking notes as to how I want to start out, never grown indoors before and this autoflower thing is new to me also, so will be interesting to say the least! Very cool times we live in where we can get support in a blink of an eye and the growing medium/equipment is far surpassed what I did a LONG time ago… :wink: :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

@ThEdUdeABidES make sure when you upload pics to be patient and let them upload before posting :joy:. That’s the best tip I’m qualified to give as I’m in the process of my first grow! So I’m super new but these guys know their stuff. I read a lot at night also.

3 Likes

One step closer… Now just need the seeds and tent to arrive… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

CLOSER!.. It’s like Christmas today!

4 Likes

@ThEdUdeABidES inching steadily closer to the launch point!

1 Like

@ThEdUdeABidES Welcome to the community!!

Learn to grow you some monsters and as a side effect you can take your stalk fibers and weave you a new rug!
Hemp rugs really tie the room together and are very pee resistant!!

2 Likes

@Tylersays Walter, the Chinaman who peed on my rug, I can’t go give him a bill, so what the F**k are you talikng about?! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Ok… first test… calibrated the PH meter to 7.0 :slightly_smiling_face: This reading is strait from the outside spigot which is where I’ll be getting my water from for a little outside project not runoff mixed into soil… Thoughts? COncerns?

1 Like