Somebody please help ! Urgent question. Time is of the essence

Kind of a weird deal. First grow , and ran out of room in tent. Moved 2 plants outside for 8 days. I was expecting my grass cutter to come , so decided to harvest. 70+% milky triches. Ordered a Wedryer so put them in the dark . Wedryer order messed up & not here. 60 hours in dark. Can I move them back outside until I get more amber triches? Very few now , maybe 1 or 2 here & there.
Thaaks in advance

Yes you can. Should be OK.

I’d cancel the weedryer and hang it. Slow dry makes for a better smoke. Idk about those quick drying systems using heat. Certain terps can evaporate at higher temps. Ideal dry temp is between 60-70F with 55-65% humidity.

What about having them dark for 60 hours & putting them back outside ?

No heat used. Only airflow. Great systems. Have dried many pounds in them.

Are you unable to chop, and hang upside down until it does arrive? Maybe your tent is preoccupied? You obviously have a dark room with proper atmosphere.

Nevermind, I see you rushed the trichome maturity due to a situation.