Roll call.. Where's everybody from?

Don’t be specific if you want to keep incognito, but curious where everyone is from.

I’ll start… I’m in the Blue Ridge Mountains of Virginia…

Where abouts are you?

10 Likes

Upper Michigan…Keweenaw peninsula :bat: :bat: :laughing:

7 Likes

Fraser valley, east of Vancouver, BC.

5 Likes

:cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face: all I can really say!!!

10 Likes

Northern Virginia. Happy that my grow is legal here in Virginia.

6 Likes

Texas or Wyoming?

7 Likes

Southern most answer to your question

9 Likes

Hookem Horns

Last tally was 29 states spoke up. I know of others but was letting the states speak for themselves.

Not to mention alot of overseas connection.

5 Likes

Good ole North Carolina

7 Likes

A yupper

5 Likes

Learned that from a few fellow Michigan’s finest growers

5 Likes

Below the Mackinaw bridge considered trolls… :bat: :blush:

4 Likes

Mile HIGH…Denver Metro. GO CHIEFS!!! Not a football fan…

6 Likes

Avalanche fan? Don’t know if you have a baseball team or not, not a fan.

Go Canucks! To hell with the Leafs!

5 Likes

I played 4 years football, 3 years Basketball and 4 years track - my personal highlight, went to state each year in track for Triple Jump, High Jump, 100m and 200m and was 1st in the open 100 my senior year with a 10.92 at State.

I just cannot sit down and watch a bunch of grown men playing a game.
I will jump right in even at 55 years old and shoot some hoop or a pick up football game in the park. Will pay for it the next several days. Still bowl and play golf when I can.

4 Likes

Back in '84 I got a job in Big Sur, California, supposedly to help a guy put a roof on his gazebo. Turned out he was a grower and wanted someone from not around there to help harvest! Well, the helicopters took care of most of that work (damn army!), so I did a tour of 11 states with one of his other workers. Went to Denver for a week (Lincoln area?) and visited the Capitol building. Ended up in a flag football game on the lawn in front of it! Never played in school tho (too small a town for a team, no league in the area), but was great at hoops. Old man had a kayaking business, so I spent most of my high school springs and summers instructing. Did some slalom and downriver racing, should have made the Canadian Junior National team but they sent another Senior paddler instead. So much for developing your youth. Didn’t compete after that, rather than spending money to go to weekend events, worked with the old man and got paid instead! Which is how I met that grower, he was on a couple of our courses.

5 Likes

Western Oregon, Willamette Valley

6 Likes

Chicago!

3 Likes

Minne-Snow-Ta!!! Where it is currently unusually warm for February…

6 Likes

This Midwest weather is insane. It snowed 3 days ago in Chicago and now I have my windows open.

4 Likes