This girl! I mean this girl is something special! Smokes so smooth with a very chill high and haven’t even finished curing yet. The buds are pure reddish/purple and don’t quit! It was sold as Sour Diesel but not sure about that?
Unfortunately my clones failed so I’m trying to reveg. Started reveg 3 weeks ago.
Any good advise is appreciated otherwise I’ll try to journal this one.
Beautiful nugs mate! I hope your journey goes well!
Clip it back to 4 buds at the bottom, fim the buds, kick ur light on 24/0 untill you see new growth. Good luck.
Looks beautiful. Re-vegging takes time. Plants will start to look really wonky before they take off again. Unless its an autoflower which wont re-veg at all.
At three weeks it should be showing some signs of a re-veg already but I don’t see it yet. What lighting schedule is it under? 18/6 to 24/0 would do it.
Hope it works out.
Running 18/6 lights since the beginning of the reveg.
I thought those little green sprouts starting to come out on the close up pics was the new growth??
took 8 weeks, or more, to reveg start, for my pictured, JUST placed outdoors, Seattle.
First bush was too much remaining.
My thread documents the process.
and as @Spiney_norman said
Not sure if this bush (on the left) should get re-veged
The advantage of learning the process, is learning to recognize the signs, of trouble,
I would say you can take some clones anytime you want now.
That was what I was wondering?? I’ve been fighting some what it appears to be magnesium deficiency the last 2 weeks but think it’s good enough to strip some clones now too.
Yeah, they get a bit wooly when they re-veg.
I actually flowered the re-vegged plant and made one of the clones the new mother and the original plant produced a lot.
That a good ideer!
Helped by keeping the mother smaller.




























