First clone to make it, off my first grow...what's happening here?

I went from water to a seed disk set in some used ffof.
Was amazed at the roots it had.
Transplanted to 3 gallon fabric in new ffof. I cut the solo cup apart and dropped the plug in the pot as it was full of roots.
It’s been on 18/6 around 10-12 days now. And I have clipped the top less than a week ago. The new growth has trichs on the leaves, but I see no sign of flower.
I took the clone at around 3 weeks into flower. Is this normal?
First try at a clone off my first grow ever…so I’m lost…it took 2 fails to get one to root.
Still not sure I did it right.
Does it take awhile to shed flower stage and start veg again? Is that why I see frosting new growth?
Appreciate any help and instruction!

2 Likes

@Newt maybe you can help or tag an og lol

1 Like

To be honest I’ve never revegged a clone as I don’t see a reason why to. I’ve always pulled mine during veg. Your light schedule will dictate what it’s gonna do if you want it to stop flowering kick the lights to 18/6.

3 Likes

@PurpNGold74
Help! Lol

2 Likes

Yes, you are in the process of re-vegging. That process will take some time. Assuming that this is indeed a photo-period plant. If it is an auto, it will continue flowering (or trying to).

2 Likes

You should be able to accelerate the re-vegging process by going to 20/4 for a week or so as well.

1 Like

Awesome, thanks!
How long might I expect to see new growth that is frosty?

No more that a couple more weeks, I would think.

1 Like

Here’s a guide.

3 Likes

@Newt gotcha bro. My bad. Yup sometimes they keep pushing in bloom a bit longer. 20-4 for 2-3 weeks should start the process but some take a tad longer.

3 Likes

Hard to tell @PurpNGold74 seems to be my security blanket??:joy::joy::joy:…THANX man, thanks all y’all!

1 Like

What’s happening here @Newt ?
It’s grown like 2 inches almost overnight and looks like lettuce leaves…lol…

2 Likes

Never seen anything like that… Let’s call in some experts:
@Hellraiser @kaptain3d @kellydans @dbrn32 @Nicky @Low

5 Likes

Really? Wow…thanks for calling for me! :metal::metal::v:

2 Likes

Usually happens when changing from flower back to veg. Re-veg. Have you been messing with light schedules?

Auto? Photo?

Monstercrop clone?

6 Likes

it’s stress. i can’t tell you what, but when i stress my plants i have seen them put out 3 and 1 pointed leaves. i have gotten one point fan leaves on a plant that went foxtail as well.

2 Likes

It looks like a “classical” monstercrop…

Maybe check it has enough water, but otherwise looks good to me…

4 Likes

It is re-vegging, so I guess that’s it.

4 Likes

I agree, this plant looks like it started to flower and now is going back into veg.

What happened with the lights?

4 Likes

The clone was taken during bloom. I explained how re-vegging works, but never having actually done it (because I clone in veg), I didn’t know that it would look like that.

4 Likes