Only a few weeks left

Getting there now so hard to get a good photo with the lights going! Lol what do u guys think??

11 Likes

Looks goods i would recommend some defoilation @Zeiky84. " Big fan leaves remove " happy growing thumbs :point_up:

2 Likes

I’m trimming every day lol it just doesn’t stop hahaha will give them a good trim tonight :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Leave some top fan leaves rmove all lower. @Zeiky84.

4 Likes

I kinda fucked up and installed my tent back to front lmao First indoor :man_facepalming:t3:( the right side entry is up against the wall ) but it wasn’t till it was to late that I realise :joy: so trimming the back plant has been painfull to say the least lol

5 Likes

@Arrow @Covertgrower @Oldguy been a while but what do u guys think??

2 Likes

Looks good. :+1:
Lot of white pistils in the first 2 pics.

Could be 3-4 weeks left.
:v:

6 Likes

Lol! Hey I’m not the only one that did this. Putting together a 4x4 alone in a 5x5 space was obnoxious. Then I see it’s backwards, LOL. I said screw it and left it too.

Plants looking great!

2 Likes

Lmfao I bought a shed to install it in… the tents 6 by 4 put the shed up its only 4-8 :joy: so fuck it I built a small nib wall to raise the shed to 6 foot… measured it all out… yeap perfect… tried to set the tent up… it’s 6-4 high

2 Likes

You’ll be just fine my friend

1 Like

Accidently hit sendAnd couldn’t edit it…it’s 6-4 high… fml had to dig half a foot out of my shed to get it in, by the time my baked ass realised it was backwards I was like noooo fucking way am I moving that :joy::joy::joy:… on a different note cheap scotch and trimming don’t mix fml I just missed and snipped a little lady off :man_facepalming:t3:

1 Like

:man_shrugging:…
:man_facepalming:

Get high “after” you do your plants stuff bruh lol

@Zeiky84 they are looking good! Definitely have a few more weeks to go like everyone is saying. What strain are they? Nice work my friend!!

1 Like

Lmfao I didn’t think I was THAT high :joy::joy:, thanks guys there Girl Scout cookie extrem from ilgm :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Lol funny shit sho iz… 3 weeks I’d guess… Never grew gsc (yet)…Looks nice…Wish you well,your on the right path so it seems Zeiky… Fun and exciting isn’t it? Love growing… Can’t wait till may for outdoor weed and vegetable garden :heart:

1 Like

Cheers bro, it’s the best, I grew Outdoor from a young age like probably to young :man_facepalming:t3: Lol but moved to the city and with the amount of ghetto birds etc it’s impossible to go outdoor so thought I’d give it a shot… pretty happy so far fucked a few things up but it all a learning curve, and a fun one at that :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Old guy covered, and agree.

1 Like

Good show…Oldguy got you covered as Covert said…nice grow brother…:ok_hand::sunglasses::v:

2 Likes

Just putting a tent together is like a lot of sweat and swearing going on.

4 Likes

They look great!!! Hope mine look like that!

2 Likes