New to the craft

Last December, the state of Ohio came to its senses and finally allowed law abiding citizens to grow their own medication. I want to thank all of the rebels who took a calculated risk way back when. Myself, and many others here, have benefited from your knowledge. I owe these two-month-old girls good health to your collective advice. I can’t wait until my first harvest!

19 Likes

Uploading: 5C6999A5-FEA0-4014-89B2-CA75F84E544E.jpeg…

Welcome! Great looking plants, what strains are they? Just curious. Also a fellow Ohioan

6 Likes

Looking good @OldSalty
Welcome to the forum!

5 Likes

Welcome to the forum they are looking great

6 Likes

Welcome to the community of growers who have the knowledge to make growing fun and rewarding! Very nice healthy plants.

6 Likes

Love the handle @OldSalty. Welcome and I am excited to watch your grow. :eyes:

4 Likes

Thanks. I love your nod to your kitty in your handle and profile.

2 Likes

These girls are some feminized gorilla glue. One of my friends is retiring in June and will be able to indulge. He requested GG for my first crop. I’m midway between Dayton and Toledo. What part of Ohio do you call home?

1 Like

Stark county

2 Likes

so we’re all going to ignore the pissed off iguana? ok

welcome to the neighborhood!

5 Likes

Welcome aboard @OldSalty .

3 Likes

I’m due west in Allen county. I can’t wait to put out my first summer outdoor grow.

1 Like

That’s a tribute to big buds good from Cheech and Chong’s Nice Dreams. I was a biochemist by trade and I always wanted to be the mad scientist in the pool grow. But the feds and drug testing prevented me from living the dream!

4 Likes

Welcome to the grow family @OldSalty

4 Likes

Welcome to the community!

4 Likes

Looks like a great start to a great hobby…congrats

Is that near Lima?
I’m just west of Akron.
Here is a spot on this forum for growers in Ohio to hang…

Enjoy the day and welcome to the forum

1 Like

That is still one of the funniest scenes ever. When cheech is pretending to swim ontop of a ladder thru the pool cover. With the dea in the helicopter over head.

3 Likes

Awesome movie!

2 Likes