New run, Blue Dream

This is going to be my next run. I will be putting six or seven of my clones in and maybe the old mother also, not sure on that yet. Letting them get a little bit bigger and the root system established since I transplanted into different pots. Also have a few different pot sizes, will be sizing up and seeing the difference in yield from the pot sizes.

4 Likes

They will be getting transferred to a larger area.

3 Likes

Bluedream is awesome! Have fun :call_me_hand:t3: she can be quite a beast!

3 Likes

Thank you :+1: this will be my third run with it and results have better Everytime. It’s always a learning experience, picking up new things along the way.

5 Likes

Very cool :sunglasses: set to watch!

3 Likes

Okay here’s the new batch ready to go. I didn’t have as much time to train or grow quite as large as I wanted but I should still get a nice yield.

3 Likes

Been about a week. Added a few plants also. Still feeding veg but switched to 12/12 yesterday. Will start flowering nut cycle here in about a week or less.

2 Likes

Okay so today I started the first weak cycle of flowering nutrients. It’s amazing how quickly these things grow it’s like they easily doubled in size in a week and a half to two weeks.

4 Likes

Okay here we go. We’re really cooking with gas now :100: week three flower. Looking fantastic. I think this will be my best yield I’ve had for quite a while :+1::+1::+1::deciduous_tree::dart::100:

5 Likes

Very nice! :sunglasses:

1 Like

Thank you. I do appreciate that. I’m no where near the best at growing but I have put a lot of time and effort into this hobby and I do take pride in how far I’ve come. Things are looking good, life is good :100: always a learning experience.

4 Likes

Don’t sell yourself short. They look happy and healthy, look at those leaves! You should be proud. I only see a couple in there that might be picky but over all, you are killing it.

4 Likes

Tomorrow is week five. Just took the girls out and trimmed them up some got them looking nice. Gave them a mold/fungus treatment, rearranged them and put em back in :+1: looking beautiful. Have had very minimal problems with this run. Some fungus gnats,that’s about it.

3 Likes

Killing it!

1 Like

Week six looking good. Leaves turned early but they look and smell amazing :100::sparkle::boom:. No real issues besides those fungus gnats are tough to keep away from everything. This strain usually goes past 10 weeks last time I think it was around 12 weeks before I got my yield. But this batch seems to be growing a little bit quicker and also I waited a week of flowering 12/12 before I started my week 1 flowering nutrients so really it’s been in the 12/12 light cycle for 7 weeks.

3 Likes

Took my first cuts today. Have mixed feelings about it but there are plenty left. Used my microscope which works great. I just always get nervous at this stage :joy::joy::joy:. Probably let the rest go a little while longer. I can only trim so fast anyway :joy:

3 Likes

This is what’s left.

3 Likes

Nice work!

1 Like

Thank you. It’s always a learning experience and you just have to stay committed. I feel like it is always worth it in the end. I’m always learning something new.

2 Likes