New grower giving updates

Sounds good. I appreciate it

1 Like

Just throw a splint on it if possible give it some rigidity how much growth above the break that is a pretty bad snap and looks on the main stem I only ever snapped colas coming off the main stalk

2 Likes

It will form a knuckle at the break site that will be very strong-sorry late to the conversation, trying *o catch up

For me soil has been a PIA. Too difficult to control PH and PPMā€™s. I recently switched to coco/perlite, but I am growing in autopots. The autopots are stupid simple and easy to feed with. When my reservoir gets low I mix up 4-5 gallons of water and nutrients refill the reservoir and go about my day. Lowryder loving life. I lost one of the seedlings thatā€™s why thereā€™s an empty pot. I didnā€™t want to stagger the grow.

2 Likes

Itā€™s a bit hard to see but @Caligurl the edges look almost purple and shiny and I remember you mentioning phosphorus deficiency I believe?

1 Like

I dont see signs of phosphorus def. But i do see nitrogen toxicity @Four20

1 Like

Gotcha. What could cause that if Iā€™ve only been using the spring water?

1 Like

You havent used any nutes

Im only on my 4th grow and have only used home made soil and have never measured PH or light. Im not saying you dont need to Im saying I like not having to bother with it myself. I feed with every watering.

1 Like

You can feed every watering as long as your nutes are in order if they to strong they gonna get toxic really quick if too much

2 Likes

Yea I havenā€™t added any nutes

2 Likes

It could be just the soil on top is a lil to hot i know the hf is great for them but idk about the other soil your using could be to hot

1 Like

It looks like nitrogen toxicity because the leaves are so dark green and really prominently serrated.

I see a little leaf edge curling which usually means excessive heat, root problems, possibly from overwatering and/or suffering from extreme humidity

Check out my blog

Let me know you have any questions!

@Caligurl @Treasurestoy love the blog. Iā€™ll definitely have to try some when I get this part figured out lol. Iā€™m kinda just lost at this point and donā€™t know what to do. I watered them yesterday with 32 oz of water each. They havenā€™t been watered since Saturday since I flushed them. I havenā€™t added anything but water. I really donā€™t know about the soil either. Hereā€™s a pic of it

1 Like

I have my light at 80% and 24ā€ from the canopy. Itā€™s a sf2000 and believe itā€™s actual 200 watts

1 Like

All that stuff in it add nutes to your soil except cc perlite and vermic everything else is adding something to soil so i may be just to hot you flushed so you maybe good now did you check the amout of nutes in your run off

1 Like

Yea it was 2300 ppm. I was told thatā€™s normal for this soil since itā€™s not immediately available. Also my temps range from 68-72F and humidity 40-50%

1 Like

Ok i use the mh tl2000 and i stay at 50%-60%all the way through veg then start raising my %during flower lil at a time

1 Like

Ok. Is that a similar light Iā€™m guessing. Didnā€™t see that one when researching. Iā€™ll have to turn it down. My manual says during veg 60-90. So Iā€™ll cut it 60. Itā€™s in itā€™s dark period now so Iā€™ll have to wait later. But I do have a few good stores around here that I can almost get whatever is online. If I were to go today what would be some good things for me to get for now and to have on hand. I only have ph up and down and that maxibloom which Iā€™d prefer to use something organic and be feeding the soil instead of the roots

1 Like