Miracle Grow Potting Soil for Cannabis plant

Can someone tell me if Miracle Grow Potting Soil ok for a cannabis grow? If not please let me know.

It is one of the worst choices you could make.

Agree… it has time released nutrients… no bueno

Miracle Grow is Miracle NO!!
Leave that stuff to the tomatoes and peppers.

No miracles here my friend :stuck_out_tongue:

I believe the general consensus is ā€œdon’t use itā€!

Three issues with MG: fertilizers added that leach into the soil over time so you burn plants and can’t flush it out. Media has ā€˜moisture retention’ additives which will drown a plant and finally the media is not buffered into a PH range that cannabis can access and only goes down further as soil is used.

There are a number of decent soils available through Fox Farms, Roots Organics, Promix, Black Magic and some Scott’s products.

I use Recipe 420 which I find at a local garden center…

And there are some regional soils like yours and a few more in the Northeast IIRC.

Yep I chat with Eagle and he came back and said no way. So the little girls will be in dirt they love.

Yes I know. I do use Ocean forest all the time. But I had some Miracle Grow Potting Soil to get used up but I guess I will find some other use for it

Veggies in the garden…

Thanks. I plan on using it elsewhere. I use Ocean forest