Midwest's 2021 Bubblegum Grow

kk thanks for the heads-up

1 Like

I hear ya in soil by this time all my leaves are trashed. Looking good only in hydro can I keep it going the whole time

2 Likes

Check out the size of this 11 fingered fan leave

3 Likes

lol. The dog looks really happy to see someone.

1 Like

He loves eating the leaves for some reason and the trimmings when I’m doing it but you light up in front of him and he goes running

1 Like

Dropping seed for the next grow today. Same pack of seeds as the previous blue mystic grow.

New journal is here:

3 Likes

Seed dropping is so exciting. Looking forward to this one too

2 Likes

Monumental day here where I live weed is legal recreational and medical can grow as of October 1 July 1st will b a new holiday here for sure

3 Likes

congrats shady!

1 Like

Huge congrats. We’re all getting there. It’ll be federally soonish too… but I wonder what that’ll cost us.

2 Likes

Yea it’s a happy day thanks all.

2 Likes

She’s done growing now and am just waiting on the trichs to mature. I like some amber, so still have a week or 2 before the chop.

She still has a bit of nitrogen burn, but it’s too late to address it and she will be fine anyway. She only needs to make it for 2 more weeks.

6 Likes

Getting closer

Snap_003

Snap_004

6 Likes

great looking buds!

2 Likes

Very nice!

1 Like

i’m going to say this but take it with a grain of salt. i have problems getting my plants to keep from all the leaves turning yellow in the 3 to 5 weeks of flower. you have great looking green leaves, but i don’t think you want green leaves when you harvest. i’ve been told that green leaves inhibits flavor. when the buds are getting towards end of plant life they eat the nitrogen in the leaves (like fall trees) i want all my leaves to stay green(they don’t at this point, but i think i’ve found what the problem is) until the last 3 weeks of flower and then i want all the fan leaves to turn colors. i may be wrong in this but it gives you something to think about for next time.

I’ve gone too heavy on the nitrogen this grow (the leaves are dark and waxy,) but I understand what you are saying. She will get a good flush and I’ll allow her to leach the nutes from the leaves before I harvest.

Stay tuned. Her foliage will be nice and colorful by the time I harvest.

1 Like

cool, i have high hopes that i have finally solved my problem. i want my leaves to look like yours until 6 or 7 weeks into flowering!

Here’s one of my plants @ typical harvest colors.

5 Likes

exactly, great job! i hope to get there in the last half of this grow and for my next grows.

2 Likes