Lighting help please!

If that’s a 1000 watt light, I’ll eat all those Samsung diodes.

Now that of course is not equivalent to MH or HPS light fixture. We are talking about watt as allied to photon output. These are peak numbers at a specific spectrum.

But when reading a RFP,…

What did I tell u this place is great to get info, and pointers. first I say WOW u got that far with that burble light, very nice, depending on how many plants and space you are working with, what ever u get u can run it along ur burble light. Sounds like ur doing autos, I am too, and new I didn’t have 600$ to drop on an HLG light or even 300, have a spider farm 1000 can do 1 and plant, and added with your burble should be better. Also I run a viparspec xs series look for Samsung dios and meanwell driver as the parts ur looking for. Both lights around 150 take a look on Amazon, there about the same as the Mars hydro ts, all about ur budget. Cheaper lights will work but u will not get the results compared to more $ like HLG best of luck

:rofl:

That’s funny!

I can get a ts 600 for £60.00gbp would I benefit more if I got that and ran both

Anything u get add to what ever u have, the ts600 should be able to do 1 plant, just don’t buy that and expect it go grow and flower 2,3,4 plants. That’s when it starts to get pricey. Better light quality just maximizes yield potential,and light coverage, cheaper lights will do the job done, but a lower yield. That make sense ?

cheap light will get you cheap bud. i too am on a tight budget too but i also learned here that going cheap will get you cheap. you dont have to spend thousands or hundreds (a couple hundred yes but not much more) but ya still gotta spend some. i m no expert on lights or anything but i know you wont do yourself any favours by buying cheap lights as u will just either have to upgrade or you will disappoint yourself with low quality buds and give up.

That’s what I’ve done

So I now have the 1200w blurple and a hydro ts 600w