Lighting help please!

Not into diy just want one I can plug in and say screw it and leave it to its own device I only have blurple the now

That second option is a good one ifyou can afford it, if not you could use your present blurple to start veg and save up a little then switch when you can afford to get that second one I posted

I really think that’s your cheapest option for a good quality light

Thanks Mr wormwood I don’t mean to get arsy I’m at flower stage the now I’ll post a pic to show you





Please note I had pH issues which is now resolved she has been flowering 9 weeks on Thursday and breeder say 10 weeks I don’t think that’s gonna be right just want my stuff done and dried as its dry here where I am and I can’t get anything!!

That’s not a good attitude for this. We’re just trying to help. Look at it this way, anything else you spend on a grow will be greatly enhanced by the use of a good grow light. Doubling you wattage will increase your plant’s health and overall yield. That’s the truth. If you want me to say you’ll be fine with what you have, then you’ll be fine with what you have.

The truth is, it won’t matter what anyone recommends, you have to pull the trigger. I’m steering away from CCP crap. HLG has a good line of lights. Some as kits which greatly reduce the cost (in some cases as much as $250).

I’ll spend about $500 for next year’s lighting because I will ultimately save thousands. This plant you’re growing? The first one is a throw away. Anything you get will be a win. Everything you learn will lead you to be a better grower. Next time will be better. You’ve got this.

Or you could just quit…

Damn that’s some sweet looking bud, maybe your blurple is magical cause that’s nice looking eye candy

Thanks Mr wormwood I managed to acquire it threw a friend is a wakyme 1200w if anyone can find research on the actual wattage of this damn lighy

The minimum mars light I would consider is the tsw or tsl2000. Anything smaller will leave you wanting

Allin I was thinking ts 600 with my burple should be enough

I only started giving flower booster a week ago too

It’s a ā€œblurpleā€. Marketing went to town with this product. There’s a support group somewhere on this forum.

It’s sold as a ā€œwide spectrumā€ light and it is. Except what you need is the wattage. I did the math with the data provided and it only comes to about 160 watts, That includes the fans so your plants are not getting near enough intensity.

And yes, those are some tasty looking buds…

So I got tasty looking bud yet have a crap light?

More or less
Sorry :grimacing:

Would a ts 600 along side it be any better or??

It’s a weed. When has a weed ever failed to grow? The idea is to set the conditions for the grow to be optimum. Temperature in a certain range. Soil within in a certain range. Water. Food. Light.

You’ll have an increase in trichomes and therefore an increase in potency. Please take our word for it…

Lots of replies. Mine won’t be much different than the others. I will just add it looks to be old generation mostly clearance stock from who knows where. If you want Mars at least look at their TS series.

The Mars Hydro TS 600 was my first light. I was only using my tent as a nursery and moving the plants outside for veg and flower. The next year I upgraded to a TS1000 and that was OK for early veg. I got the TSW2000 this year and flowered my first indoor plant.


Here’s something that might fit your setup and budget.
Around $60 with Samsung LM301B diodes and Meanwell driver

Plant Grow Light 1000W Full Spectrum Grow Lights 3x3 ft Coverage Compatible Upgraded with LM301B Grow Lamp for Indoor Plants https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08LVL9GVW/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glt_fabc_M01YG93XVG93SZ9B3PZM?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

That light is not much better than the one he has. It is a 120 watt light.

Something with full spectrum to add to his existing burble lighting.
The Samsung LM301B diodes are much more efficient at delivering photons and more importantly the most used spectrums of photons for photosynthesis.
Not sure how much mote he’d need for his environment.