Journal of the Month, June 2023

Humbled Brother Kapt! You went back a few years on this thread :love_you_gesture:

14 Likes

You deserve it :clap: :star_struck: :heart_eyes:

And there’s also @AfgVet 's and @Oldguy 's journal… But we can only nominate 2 :sob:

15 Likes

So many amazing contributors here! Oh and @Bulldognuts was another I follow around amazing grows!

13 Likes

You nailed my 2 recommendations! Are
You smoking some ESPN Herb this morning :joy::joy::love_you_gesture:

14 Likes

Brothers Kapt. , OG. , You’re Far too kind fellas. . :pray:

:v:

16 Likes

My nominations go to @Fiz - Fiz is so candid about successes and failures, her journals (I’m linking the most current, but check out the prior journals, too) - there’s a lot to learn and, even better, it’s a work in progress so you can stay entertained along the grow.

And @beardless - this journal is my favorite of theirs. Lots of active community involvement, and so many kind, patient posts helping folks set up and design scrog frames. It’s honestly more than my lil’ brain can process. But Beardless is a constant reminder of how to be worthy of Valued Member of the Month :v:

18 Likes

Oh wow! Thanks so much. So very kind of you!
Yeah, if anyone wants to see a buncha midget plants and fumbling around, it surely is any of my journals, especially #2. :wink:

12 Likes

Thanks for the generous remarks.

13 Likes

Im with you, plus one. @Low @Newt and @JJ520. But theres soooo many more, as we all know !

13 Likes

My 2 nominees are @Oldguy and @AfgVet. You’ll find a wealth of knowledge from indoor to outdoor growing, breeding, methods and recipes for edibles. Genuinely humbled cultivators and well worth the read :muscle::muscle::love_you_gesture:

13 Likes

As I was scanning through all of the nominations, I was shocked to not find @kaptain3d anywhere. His journal is fun and entertaining with a wealth of great information.

After seconding a few nominations, here is a real one:

Kap is so supportive of everyone…old timers and newbies alike.

22 Likes

Couldn’t agree more, I wanted to list several including yours Brother Merlin :love_you_gesture:

14 Likes

I nominate @Hellraiser first journal.

14 Likes

Let’s make sure this journal gets on the voting list! So much info and help provided

17 Likes

Humbled and appreciative Sis! Thanks for the mentoring and friendship. :muscle::muscle::love_you_gesture:

15 Likes

I was shocked and slightly appalled my grasshopper’s journal wasn’t thrown in the hat! Lol

16 Likes

Wax on……wax off :joy::joy::love_you_gesture:

9 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Contest Chat Room

Poll is open!!! Spread the word :call_me_hand:t3:

• Merlin44
  • MeEasy
  • Hellraiser
  • Low
  • Newt
  • ChittyChittyBangin
  • Big123
  • Repins12
  • HippieRunner1
  • OGIncognito
  • Bulldognuts
  • Oldguy
  • Fiz
  • Beardless
  • JJ520
  • Kaptain3d

0 voters

Poll will close on June 30th

21 Likes

Well… looks like we have a tie!! A tiebreaker poll to follow and a 3 day voting period :call_me_hand:t3:

5 Likes