Jewels and Budbrother doing Peyote together

Peyote Zkittles, Peyote Forum, Peyote Gorilla, and Peyote Wifi seeds were dropped. Having some fun with Peyote

Here is @Budbrother 's dropped seeds

Here’s my dropped seeds

We’ll both update our Peyote grows here once we start seeing some peyote tails

8 Likes

Set to watch.

1 Like

The P. ZLZ hasn’t sprouted a tail yet, so it’s still in moist paper towel. I’m pretty sure it’s a dud. The rest all had tailed in 30hrs after dropping, but went overnight in towel till they were a bit longer.

They’ve been under a fluorescent light on a heating mat, but they were really starting to stretch. So into the tent they went tonight.

6 Likes

My p gorilla didn’t sprout so I’ve dropped another. The other 3 stretched a bit. They’re in the qb tent. I put them a little bit closer to the light to minimize stretching. Hopefully I can get the fluorescent seed light set up in the AM. Houseguests make it difficult to keep an eye on stretching seedlings.

6 Likes

Seedling light is all set up. Quite a bit of stretch happened already. I’m not very good at judging qb light height. So they’ve stretched more since yesterday :roll_eyes: I’m better with the fluorescent seed light.
We should be good now :+1::v::green_heart:

4 Likes

Set to watching

2 Likes

Looks like peyote gorilla seed #3 is a dud :slightly_frowning_face: here’s the last P Gorilla after a 24h soak and 2 days in a moist paper towel in baggie. I’ll give it a couple more days but I usually get a tail in 2 days, 3 days max :person_shrugging:

The others are good :+1:

5 Likes

I got the the girls into their 7 gallons of re-ammended living soil. There was quite a few worms working on the roots of the previous tenants. I also saw a rather large beetle bug of some sort that burrowed down further in one of the pots, heck ya👍 Sorry about the blurple, I was in a rush while the house guests were busy elsewhere.
Clockwise from left. Peyote Zkittles, Peyote Forum and Peyote Wifi

4 Likes

I topped and trained the girls

Peyote WiFi seems to be having nitrogen difficulties.
Check out the claws on her

Hopefully she is improving. The top new growth looks good so far. That leaf right above the clawed leaf looks good.

Peyote forum is going to require a lot of training. She’s a robust grower so far. We’re just getting started though.

Peyote WiFi

Here’s @Budbrother.
Peyote Forum, Peyote Wifi, Peyote Gorilla

They are taking the BB abuse very well

:v::green_heart:

2 Likes

I thought you were talking about these!

6 Likes

:rofl: ya, that would be good too :wink::v::green_heart:.
Very nice plants !

1 Like

The top one are very old, about 30+ years old and the small one (from seed off the big ones) 6 years old.

2 Likes

Wow! 30 years! That’s friggin amazing. And I bet a ton of fun. I’ve never experienced. I’ve only had shrooms and the man made liquid/paper stuff :wink:

1 Like

Can you just add worms to the pot, how many,I have a raised garden bed that has very active worms.

1 Like

I dont eat them (oh hell no) when I was 18 yes, at 66 couldn’t deal with it now.

2 Likes

Yes, all of the pots have worms. Red wigglers for the top layer and night crawlers for the bottom layer. Even the sip box has them :+1: I put about 10 or 12 in the 30 gallon pot and 6 in each 7 gallon pot originally.
I noticed they have been multiplying nicely in the second run pots. They’re my helpers, making those nutrients available :+1::v::green_heart:

2 Likes

They got an alternating defol tonight to get better light to the nodes

Will be in their re amended pots soon

1 Like

Note to self:

Pot up 15gal: 11/28
PF - 65 days - Ylw
PG - 70 days - Bk

4 Likes

Still veggin’
The Peyote Zkittlez is looking better. I have been giving her 1/2 strength thriveN. I think next week I’ll see how she does on full strength.
Next week they should all be ready for the scrog net.

P.Forum

P. WiFi

P. Zkittlez

4 Likes

Jewels-
Dang- Bergman’s Lab!!! Nice!! I was just gonna say that I was talking to
dbrn32 about lighting for my seeds, and he said my old T5 light would be fine for that. My first grow I used regular flourescent bulbs and they did fine. Have a good day, peace.

1 Like