Jealousy photo first grow

Week 1-3 everything’s looking good at first had them under a 19wt from harborfreight until I got my set up now they are under a 100wt led full spectrum and next week I’m gonna chang it out for a 400wt led.
On the second week I transplanted my older plants into 2.5 gallon pots and gave them a micro feeding of 1ml advanced nutrients starter kit (sensi grow part a,b, voodoo juice, b32) tomorrow I’ll feed 1.2 ml. I’ve been using Mother Earth performance soil and three other plants have promix everything’s been looking good other then some yellowing on the taller one happened after the first feed but was already showing before transplant I’ve heard it might have been a ph issue but that was at least one week ago I’ve been getting everything as the plant progresses this is my first grow.

13 Likes

You’re going to love it, finished up two jealousy plants last month. Will grow more after my white widows are done.

3 Likes

I’m having a blast growing them! It’s surprising how little information there is on this strain only found one site giving me some decent information on growing it.

2 Likes

Your gonna have a full tent for sure!

2 Likes

Yeah I decided to try with just bag seed before buying any seeds so wanted to make sure I had at least 4 females hopefully I don’t run out of space by then

2 Likes

My white widows this run . I actually tested taking the plant and arching it over and strapping it. So far very bushy

5 Likes

Jealousy is some good smoke I’ll have to give it a try. Nice and healthy plants. Good luck your now addicted to growing :grin:

2 Likes

Easy XY testing. Can be a little price prohibitive if doing a whole flock but will save a lot of resources and time. Happy growing @Wastlelandgrow !

3 Likes

Definitely it’s very therapeutic keeps me busy after my 9-5! From what I’ve read it’s a very hardy plant waxy resinous leaves grown in mediterranean conditions so not to much to keep them alive from what I’ve learned, I’ve had one drop off the counter cause my cat and it’s one of the healthy ones that I plan on keeping also in the beginning one grew upside down for three days also a keeper.

2 Likes

It’s funny how sometimes the weird ones end up being the best ones. Maybe the cat thought it was catnip😁happy growing my friend

1 Like

Got my new light in today 430 wtt have it on 4th dim setting so I don’t shock the plants to much probably should water tonight but debating on tomorrow cause they aren’t thirsty so don’t want to risk any chance of messing with their healthy growth I topped the little ones at 4th node and they had no problems Adjusting to the stress one day and they’re already starting to push out more than what they were noticing three different distinctive phenotypes out of this grow, one is a very even growing plant. All of its branches are pretty much keeping up with each other. One has grown a little taller and stronger than the others last One is very pronounced, but a little smaller than the rest but it’s the oldest no issues with it just a little on the petite side but perfect growth and like I said the leaves are the most pronounced out of the other plants.

3 Likes

They look awesome, very healthy

Good
More light, more better, they say.

WEEK 4
Just started low stress training I’d say everything looking great besides a rust spot on one of my plants first true leaves don’t know if its past damage or if its from something recent.

3 Likes

Watching this as may be my next grow. :grin:

2 Likes

I’m definitely enjoying this plant for my fist grow hasn’t gave me hardly any issues other then what’s to be expected can’t wait to see how yours turn out, haven’t seen much on this strain as far a cultivation I might try and make a grow series off a clone or something

1 Like

Transplanted to final pots wanted to flower on 4/20 but I know these ladies have more in them thinking I’ll flower the 2.5 gal and 1gal and continue my two main plants they are still not showing sex hopefully this week they will still need to clean up the bottoms but so far grow is going good! Anyone see anything I should be worried about?

2 Likes

Everything’s smooth sailing got the humidifier put in just a few days ago as well as some stuff for cloning cause I’m loving these plants and seeing variants already also decided to flower the plants with the lesser genetics they have been in flower for almost a month but they were pretty young so definitely took a little longer to pop but it’s about the size of a penny so can’t wait to see what the other plants are packing also 4 confirmed females. Flowering the back two as soon as I get my nutes in the mail.

2 Likes