Jbum’s 2nd grow WW fems

Hey thanks man really appreciate that! I love learning new things and man there is a lot to just growing a “weed” lol. If it wasn’t for this site and all the kick @ss people on here I would be watering sticks right now lol.

2 Likes

Here is my first grow. Still in progress lol so technically it’s all my first grow haha!

1 Like

All one big grow

1 Like

Outside, inside in coco in soil month apart and now waiting on AUTOS LOL

I’m a Texas holdem kinda guy all in!

1 Like

Lmao only thing to do is doit

I havent done too bad a job per se it’s just that I handicapped myself in the beginning. Not enough light starting out in flower and zero perlite lol…but next time I’m ready and scroggin and ph-in and better seeds BOOM…I read that journal too lol…and a bunch of other smart ppls journals lol and I say lol too much lol

5 Likes

They look great man. Awesome job

3 Likes

Ya they look grea

3 Likes

Preesh the compliments fellas

3 Likes

Looking good

3 Likes

GIRLS GONE WILD! Pics with their tops off! Dirty girls!!!:sunglasses: All but one are standing and a couple of em I would say barely lol. Those was helmet girl, and stuck on you 1 and 2. Anyone know why my cotys are drooping?

@Killadruid @kw_Bat @Cyle1 @imSICKkid @BobbyDigital @Missiles @Midwestnewbie @WickedAle @everyoneelseimayhaveforgotten

6 Likes

The 4th picture from the top, get that brown seed membrane off the top of the cotelydons, its keeping the plant from opening up. That’s what it looks like is happening

1 Like

But look at 3 and 5 I don’t believe either one of those had the shell stuck. The one you mentioned I had to assist in getting it off.

1 Like

They look perfect! Even with tops off haha

1 Like

You still need to get that brown dried membrane off. It’s like a piece of tape

1 Like

Are they over watered?

Ok I will work at it more. Just got home so I will dive in at it.

2 Likes

I only mist the domes that’s all the water they get. But they seem to have either drops or condensation on them.

4 Likes

They look good