It's only a test

Still try’n ta put things together even though the girls are four weeks today.

My set up:
8x12 lung room
AC infinity 5x5
controller 69 pro
Tarantula tent ultimate light
window AC (5000 btu)
50 pints a day dehumidifier
50 gal per day RO Buddy
15 gallon nutrient reservoir
25 gallon RO reservoir.
3 gal grow bags
canna coco bricks
jacks 321

Girls popped 4 weeks ago tomorrow. ILGM Do-si-dos, Super lemon haze and Runtz. One Runtz never popped and 1 took a couple extra days. the middle right is the do over and right behind it is the one which took longer to pop.

Run jacks at full strength, adding cal-mag every other feeding. I did have one do-si-do show some deficiency, but her new growth is clean.

While still in the cups, I set the lights for some of the wifes stuff, but forgot to set the correct kelvin rating of my light for the seedlings. Got a little crispy, fortunately I caught it early.

So far, my little window unit AC combined with the dehumidifier is doing a bang up job of keeping the climate dialed in. Running around 77/78f and 60/65 RH.

I’m using the 6 inch ACI exhaust fan and it’s doing great so far, but hot weather is coming along with plant growth. I’m hoping to not have to get the 8" fan.

I think it may get crowded in there, may have to give some to a friend.

@Autos-only @Bunger64 @Mosca @Retiredoldguy @Lostgirl @Caligurl @Jaysittinback @Spudgunner @Covertgrower @Allinherhead

8 Likes

13 Likes

Looking good Grow Bro, are you adding Epsom to your jacks 321?? If so the calmag is not needed. Part B has the calcium and Epsom has the magnesium :love_you_gesture:

8 Likes

9 Likes

Yes, I’m using epsom, but I had one that just needed more. I thought about upping the epsom, but I already had the calmag… so

2 Likes

They look good, growing quickly! How long do you plan to veg them for before flipping? Nine will fill that 5x5 nicely!

4 Likes

All autos, I expect to harvest in July.

I expect they will fill it out, I do plan to keep the lower stuff cleaned out / pruned. I still need to get below canopy fans for that.

4 Likes

Heyyy good to see you in action and running smoothly. :eyes:

3 Likes

Gonna get real crowded in there good luck!

3 Likes

Looking good in there!

3 Likes

Lots of action, looking good!

5 Likes

Green is in the air Spring fever oh yeah. Love seeing the activities of Pharming

3 Likes

morning @1LuckyMF … definitely going to have a full tent

3 Likes

Yep… I plan to be a prune’n fool, but I also have a taker for three of them… if it comes to that. :sob:

3 Likes

One thing for sure, those dang catch basins gotta go. They would dry up before the next feed earlier in their life, now to get the run off I need they’re a pain in the arse.

I got it covered, just need ta find my gutter. :crazy_face:

1 Like

I may fight height clearance this grow, but I’m kinda like’n the automatic run off. Gutter on the left drains to a small tote witha little pump, pumps to drain or bucket for use on the farm.

Just some stuff I had laying around. Commercial roof, expanded aluminum, 80/20 frame with all ss hardware.

9 Likes

Thats sweet Cntry. I like the riser

3 Likes

That “gutter” drainage method is good - both with a pump and without. First time I’ve seen a pic of one.

:trophy:

5 Likes

Fed the girls this am, love’n not have’n to worry about over filling the saucers.

I can get a few more inches raising the light, and if I pull the fan and filter out of the tent I can get six or eight inches or so. I’m hoping to pump the light to them and not have’m stretching so bad.

Still tweaking… does it ever stop… lol.

4 Likes

I had it taller, started looking into final plant size and cut the legs off. :crazy_face:

I guess I’m gonna find out how well an aluminum roof and aluminum expanded metal hold up to salt. :thinking:

Yeah man, thanks! I like it too. :grin:

3 Likes