Here's my 1st Photoperiod & it's got a long way to go

@VirginiaGrowBoy those are looking great wow

2 Likes

@JustNikki @beardless @Jimtroutbum @BudzMS @BudzMS @Vtbudz

Final tally was 8.2 oz

First photoperiod plant on the books.

3 Likes

Thats amazing great job @VirginiaGrowBoy :100: #goals

1 Like

Have you tried grove bags yet? I used them to cure siamese and feel like they came out perfect!

2 Likes

@JustNikki
Yes, I use grove bags extensively now :smile:

1 Like

Awesome! I think photos are way more fun for a project if you get me. Nice work brother half a pound of good sativa, congrats. I’m about 3 or 4 weeks behind ya. Ill post some photos when they get close. Cheers

1 Like

Nice haul @VirginiaGrowBoy

1 Like

Very nice work congratulations

1 Like

It’s a good start.

My winter tent grow is going to be another photo… maybe I’ll improve some too

1 Like

Are you going to do one that changes colors when the temps are cooler? :eyes:

1 Like

It’s a purple punch so probably will change color

1 Like

congrats brother, nugs look beautiful

1 Like