Hellraiser grows Zkittlez and Banana Kush in coco with Jacks 321

Looks like they still got another 3 weeks minimum, mine took about 9 weeks.

2 Likes

Had a hermie problem with my zkittlez so we tend to joke about it, IP54 is a good guy, meant no harm.

8 Likes

Yeah its definitely not a strain I will grow again

2 Likes

Sorry for sounding like a bitch. I didn’t have issues with being a messed up seed.

5 Likes

Day 49 of flowering, 7 weeks done, a few more weeks to go.

23 Likes

A little closer

14 Likes

Even closer

20 Likes

Yeah I understand
I also seen your issues. Leafly had an article about zkittlez getting sued for the name

3 Likes

awesome job brother.

2 Likes

Well wife went to bed early so here I am drunk posting (not a good idea usually but I 'll stay away from controversial subjects LOL). Smoking on some Zkittlez and Blue Dream hash, a great combination.

19 Likes

Firing up this bowl now, wish someone was here to share it, it’s going to be very good.

21 Likes

I can’t believe your showing off your buds on a LeMarchand box. :joy::rofl::joy:

5 Likes

Yeah, the box just showed up one day and no one spoke of it (daughter and wife screwing with me LOL after daughter found out about my hellraiser thing here).

10 Likes

It is smoking very nicely, deeply affected LOL

10 Likes

At least I have the company of good dogs by my side

my Number 2, a pitbull / american bulldog mix

20 Likes

And Number 3, german shepherd pup, still in training but coming along very nicely.

19 Likes

Very good company my friend beautiful dogs. Enjoying Blue Dream also at the moment.

3 Likes


Cheers @Hellraiser

5 Likes

Update on the PSA, the Radilcle bags did show up today, so the company came thru eventually, just took 7 weeks or so and still horrible about returning emails, I love the bags and will be using them in the Cherry clones grow.

7 Likes

Cheers!

12 Likes