Hellraiser grows Zkittlez and Banana Kush in coco with Jacks 321

That’s a great idea! Wife shot me a look when I told her I was going to wash my nasty, white filmed bags from first grow using FF trio…lol. So I washed in a bucket in the back yard and while it worked, I think a laundromat will work better. I can read ilgm forum while I wait. :wink:

7 Likes

I’m hoping the mesh ones will be easier to clean up and re-use, costs too much to throw out after one use, but yeah I just threw away the fabric pots after one use as they looked pretty nasty with the salt deposits and what looked like traces of mold.

10 Likes

Wall to wall brother Hell!

12 Likes

I’m using piano wire LOLOL!

20 Likes

First grow I washed my fabric pots out. I’m over that. I’ve just been tossing them and starting fresh. I can’t go outside to do my potting as I don’t want to broadcast to the neighbors and trying to pull nine 5 gallon pots inside makes a terrible mess with airborne particulates. They also have salt deposits and just look nasty.

4 Likes

nice looking buds! I use my tents to dry which slows down my turnover rate but i Have no choice. I use coat hangers and just slip a branch through and hang them from the top of the support poles. My wife gets a little irritated with sticky hangers so this time I may not use ones from the laundry. :rofl:

4 Likes

Treat them as single use grow bags, new bags and coco every grow lol

3 Likes

Quick question, so I checked the ph in my run off yesterday for the first time and noticed it came out at 5.4. I always check ph going in and it was at 6.2 for sure. Is this ok or should I raise my PH a bit so it comes out a lil higher?

2 Likes

I would water at a higher ph and up the amount of runoff you get at each watering and check it again in a couple days.

3 Likes

I got them from the local hydroponic shop. Have a few 3,5 and 7 gallon ones. They sit inside the round tray. Fabric pot on top. Then just wet vac the excess water.

1 Like

Hellraiser I would like your opinion on your time frame for the flowering stage of zkittlez?


5 weeks is where this one is at. White hairs are shrivling and turning brown or amber.

3 Likes

I’m pretty sure that their herm stage will start around week 6 or 7. :rofl::joy::rofl:

Just kidding.

11 Likes

You are not funny. I am here to learn this stuff. I deal with 2 guys here.

1 Like

I don’t think he was trying to offend you. ILGM zkittlez has been going herm on a bunch of people growing it.

13 Likes

Exactly, most of us that has been around forum for a while aren’t trying to offend by joking around. I know I have learned to laugh about bad news. My last 2 grows have been less than stellar and my friends here have had some fun at my misfortune. I’m laughing right along with them. :+1:

20 Likes

Lighten up, bro. The whole idea of growing cannabis is to chill, not to instantly get offended if you don’t understand when someone is joking around. IF you read this entire thread you’d know that Hellraiser and a bunch of other growers on this forum had issues growing Zkittles photos as they turned hermaphrodite on them. No bueno when that happens…we don’t want no stinking seeds!

Hang in there, become a member of the forum and enjoy the camaraderie of the great people here. They are so helpful and will go out of their way to find answers for your issues. This is supposed to be fun, let’s try to keep it that way.

Happy growing!

21 Likes

@bbdeb1958 I’m here to learn stuff too. Tag me in your current journal. I’d like to see what you have done and what you have documented in your grow so far.

If you had posted this in your own journal and tagged anyone, I would not have been so flippant with my response.

Have you been able to figure out how to search through threads to find certain posts by date? So you can search for answers to your questions?

7 Likes

What sets this forum apart from outlets such as Facebook, is the love and community here is genuine. I joined last year and for the first six months I got easily offended, but I stick around and came to realize there are no genuine assholes here. Just honest and helpful folks, who will eventually become close friends.

9 Likes

Looks awesome, you are killing it!

5 Likes

I don’t worry if the runoff ph is within 1.0 of input ph, but yes you could up the input ph a bit say to 6.5 and it would bring up the runoff ph as well.

5 Likes