Well I’m not positive maybe somebody else can answer that I think I recall seeing this a few times in other threads but I’d want to be sure before I planted them
…well, actually I have planted some, I’ve had a few seeds and been told the seeds will be female
I’m just not comfortable telling somebody absolutely one hundred percent so… hopefully somebody else can’t answer too
Seems like I read somewhere that the only way to get feminized seeds is if a female plant produces a few seeds without her turning hermi or help from pollen. Something about there only being female DNA when the seeds where made. For instance, my gold leaf made 5 seeds total and the other 2 plants in the same tent produced none or turned hermi. Now if a hermi plant produces seeds those will be hermi. The pollen transported to the others should have created regular seeds. Don’t hold me to it though. I can’t find the article now.
Found this in grow guide
With hermaphroditic seeds, you’ll wind up growing hermaphroditic plants every time. These plants do not maintain the same potency of female plants.
That makes the most sense to me. It’s also why I always watch.
I didn’t realize the hermie gene would always show through. I didn’t keep the three seeds I found. Used to piss me off, but now I can easily get past it.
That was good smoke, whatever it was…
We must have a seed specialist here somewhere.
@Majiktoker didn’t I read you breed Your own seed?
Maybe you could direct me in the right direction if I’m wrong
Yes I do breed my own seeds, how can i help my friend
@Majiktoker had a plant hermie from stress I dropped a light on it and broke a branch off. Later it grew balls cut it down and burned it. Didn’t catch soon enough so I do have some seeds in the rest of my plants not a lot but seeds. So are the feminized or regular seeds.
All plants were ILGM feminized seeds 2 gold leaf 3 ak47 1 gold leaf turned
Likely they’ll turn out feminized or the second option, 98% of them will be demonized and the other 2% hermie…
Now likely coming from feminized plants and from my understanding was a cross pollination by accident, your gunna and up with feminized seeds for sure.
Likely if there were other plants in there with them when this happened there will be seeds, no telling how many because when a plant breeds it can produce thousands of seeds
@Majiktoker thanks for info I plan on keeping the seed for future use. 3 plant will have gold leaf-ak47 cross seeds and 1 is pure gold leaf seeds. All mine is personal use so seeds will not effect me. Was just worried seeds would be all hermie
@Majiktoker, quick question. What’s the deal with “white seeds” the sister site sales? They say they’re super potent.
Not unless the mother was genetically created from a hermie plant as well
On AMS seed site I think they are referring to the selection entitled “white seeds”, not immature white seeds per se ?
Yeah. You know what I’m talking about
Ahhh crap…ok if I’m not mistaken by white seeds it’s actually talking about “white strains” as white strains are proclaimed to be more potent strains. My apologies for the confusion @Paranorman, @savingpvtviper I hope this clears that up.
Thank you for saying something that made me realize my brainfart lol
I wanna like this reply but I couldn’t This information is so critical to breeding
You’ll get the chance to like it lol