Gold Leaf- When to start seedlings indoors for an outside grow

I learned about revegging a few years ago. Total accident. I had a plant on our patio table.


I put her out late March. I wasn’t much into strains. I was just growing bag seeds. When this one showed strange growth in May, I was told it was a “hemp” plant and didn’t think much about it.

When I finally harvested her, she had some of the biggest buds I’ve ever grown. It also had a lot of problems with bugs and rot.

I didn’t know about reveg at that time. Last year I ran an experiment with revegged plants. I had a few clones I put into flower. Then I chopped the tops off them and put them under 24 hr lighting and started feeding them for veg.

I put them outside in late May and this is her in Aug.

I also put some clones out at the same time. They were a little over a month in veg. All of those went into flower and then revegged. It wasn’t planned.

This year I did about 8 reveg plants (started from clones in Nov). They all revegged and I culled them down to 3 (one was a runt that took her sweet time and I just never gave her away).

Lots of learning in the last year has led to some changes in my grows. Nothing goes outside between April and June. Lighting in my tents is at 14/10 for veg. Revegged plants will be a part of my future grows. The buds seem to be bigger and more potent. I’ll have to pay more attention to the plants to combat pests, mold and rot, but it is doable…