One for the Money, Two for the Show, Three to Get Ready and Four to Grow

I made a big mistake this year. I planned on putting 8 plants outside for normal growing. I grew 4 White Widow and 4 Super Skunk from clones in my tent for the first couple of months. I put them outside late May.

They did real well and I thought everything was gonna go great. Then they started showing signs of reveg. First with a whole bunch of single bladed leaves and then the duck feet. Needless to say, I was very disappointed.

I had a couple of reveg plants I was working and just added these to the experiment. A couple I left alone. Just let them grow. A few I went in and trimmed off different levels of the new growth. I was trying to give the plant space between the bud sites so I wouldn’t have to deal with bugs and rot. A couple I just cut out the whole top of the plant.

This is one of those plants I did nothing with. She grew about 16" when I first placed her outside and stopped growing taller.

Her buds are heavy and the lower branches are in need of support.

I wouldn’t be surprised if I got 6-8 ozs from her.

8 Likes