• Indoor
  • Lights Mars Hydro tsw2000, Bp2500
  • Temps; 70s/ 40%rh
  • Night scrubber goes off because garage is too cold overnight with no lights
  • Ventilation system; Yes, ipower 6"
  • Warm mist Honeywell humidifier
  • Co2;, No
5 Likes

First time grow room action. Finally finished the room and have 6 autos growing.
3 x 5 room with seedling cabinet built in.

2 Likes

8 Likes

I have been following along here (ilgm) for a few weeks now. Started working on this when I had 3 plants growing in pots outside and decided to move indoors. Little did I know this was going to be a journey…
@merlin44
@Covertgrower
Not sure if I did that right.

4 Likes

13 Likes

All wood used was recycled from wood shipping crates I have collected for work.

7 Likes

10 Likes

Whoops added too many photos there lol

3 Likes

Outstanding!

3 Likes

10 days ago I started my auto seeds

3 Likes

They were then put in paper towels and all started tails within 24 hours.

1 Like

@suckerpunch it looks like you are well on your way to having a very nice indoor setup.

2 Likes

Thank you. I learned a lot from you. Especially my soil.

2 Likes

So after 7 days in the seedling cabinet this is what I have…

7 Likes

This forced me the finish all the rest of the plans I had. First I used reflectix radiant wrapping the box. Any other areas used Mylar emergency blankets to cover the upper areas and under the hanging seed cabinet. Then cut a few inches off wire rack shelving leftover from a job and cut a plastic skid down for its pedestals.

8 Likes

Also configured my lighting. It seems like over kill but I’m going for around 550 real watts.
Can always dim my lights if needed.

1 Like

Last post for today promise

Last night I put them to bed and they looked happy.

7 Likes

Nice setup :+1:

3 Likes

Thanks bud I had no idea what I was getting into. Trying out these auto flowers right now will give photos a shot after the worst part of winter is over. 3 weeks of prep and I’m getting close to being happy with the grow room. There are so many little things to consider when building a room. A tent would have been insanely easy compared to this but it’s too cold for a tent in the Midwest.

1 Like

Oh I am running the lights at 12/12 for the last photo I moved inside. Hoping to have that girl done by the time the autos flower.

1 Like