🥶 A grow for fun

Ok friends. I was on the fence about doing another journal since I have no been here to much. But since this is meant to be a fun grow. And a major project here is done now. I think I can find my way be here daily. Or at least every other day :grin: As most here know. I can stray pretty far when it comes to my grows :laughing:
So, here is where we are at. I am back to the full room. It is not what I want. I still feel cramped in there. That is because of a shelving unit I put in there. How ever. I can still make it work for this grow.
Here is the whos who for sure.

The only photo will be an AK - 47. It will get a 4x4 spot since my last grow like that did so well.

There will be 4 autos in 2x2 scrogs
Northern Lights
Glueberry
Green Crack
Afghan mass

I have to many plants. So here is where the fun comes in. I have a closet that is about 30" x 22"
So, depending on how big these start. I will do a lot of trimming to make 2 - 3 autos in it.
I have a Green Gelato auto for me. And a Amnesia haze auto for it. If they stay some what small. I will have an extra Green gelato to add. I am planning on giving one away. I dropped 2 since the first looked really weak. And I am doing that one for my self. An oz would do me for a year :laughing:
So I may think about doing both as single colas to see how that work
There are no set rules for this. Only to enjoy the grow :grin:

Grow 19 so I can find this
Ok, this has all ready begun so it is not to boring.

This is a group pict of them small

This shows how fast these take off once I get them into final pots.
The AK - 47 photo above
And 2 days later in a 10 gallon pot

And the Green crack above and 2 days later here

@Cap_Ron @Covertgrower @Myfriendis410 @MattyBear @dbrn32 @AfgVet @Bonnie5

I will just link this to my old grow so I don’t have to try and remember who all had been interested. I have been away from here to long

Grow 19 so can find this :grin:

19 Likes

Glad you’re back! Looking forward to watching you wave your magic wand, lol.

2 Likes

Thanks Cap. We will see though. My autos normally don’t favor autopots. But I am trying to keep this simple while getting to try the grow dots. :grin: @yourviolentpast @Carpenter

3 Likes

Good to see you back at it B!

3 Likes

looks like you should have plenty to keep you off the streets most days…

3 Likes

Thanks @dbrn32 I just had a few things around here to get through. But you should see me around here a lot. Like it or not :laughing: All these in here were chosen by me. Not friends this grow. So hopefully that will keep me in the grow room a little more :grin:

5 Likes

Kick ass!

4 Likes

It’s about time you started another grow.

5 Likes

Happy to see you at it again!!!

4 Likes

Thanks. I will have another update later today. I am headed in to get every one into final pots. Most are a week old today :grin: @Mark0427

5 Likes

I’m about to stick seeds in nursery pots later today finally showing tails for me

3 Likes

Glad to see you back at it brother!

4 Likes

Thanks @MattyBear @Mark0427 if you start a journal. Make sure to tag me please :grin: I am going to focus on doing my journal over here this grow :grin:
So, what a day. I started getting every one into final pots. And half way through started to burn out fast. So to make sure that I don’t hit the point where I just wish the grow was over because I over did things. I am changing things to keep this a little more simple. I am going to wait on the grow dots. On my good days. I tend to forget about all the bad.
So, the 4 bigger autos will all be done in autopots.
The AK - 47 will be top fed.
One of the Green Gelato and the Amnesia Haze will be on coco mats. And the other Green gelato. :thinking: Well, I am going to see what I want to do with it Later. I have the veg tent open. So I may just mess with this plant. Maybe see how it would do mainlined. :thinking: It will just be one to play with since if i don’'t do this. I would just let it go.I only planned on doing one of them.
So, to keep things simple here. This is where I am at today.
The Green Gelato are in 1 gallon pots, and the Afghan Mass and Northern lights are in 3 gallon pots.

The AK - 47 is in a 10 gallon and the Amnesia Haze is in a 3 gallon

The Green Crack and Glueberry are in 3 gallons

This is what the main tent will look like. Scrog lines and top net will be added soon

And this is where I am at. I still need to make a few more lines for the scrogs. And make up a set of lines for the autopots. I still have to set the closet up for 2 of the autos as well.
So, while I am going slow. Things are progressing a little :grin:

10 Likes

@ashhhh I just saw you in here and realized I didn’t tag you or @Nicky Sorry :pensive:

2 Likes

All good Brian, appreciate it, I was just here trying to delete my journals lol

Your room set up looks amazing and all your plants look nice and happy. Great work!

2 Likes

@dbrn32 can do that for you :grin: I answered your pm. I am going to focus on this journal here more than the CC. Time to share some love over here :grin: @ashhhh

2 Likes

Sounds good, I’ll keep an eye on it. Yup, responding to you now :grin:

@dbrn32 will you please help me with this? I’d like to delete my journals.

2 Likes

Great looking set up and good to see you back in action :love_you_gesture:

4 Likes

Thanks @OGIncognito With a little luck. The room will be done in a few days.

3 Likes

Mine is never ending :joy::love_you_gesture:

3 Likes